What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I had a listen tonight... They should rename it to the "It's as simple as that" podcast.... I must have heard that Adam merkin say that phrase about 67 times tonight.... He's a tad bossy too....and they need to find a way to stop talking over the top of each other.... Apart from that, I thought they had some good content...
Just heard tonight’s one as well. Probably their worst pod overall so far. I think they are all frustrated as hell. Talking over each other was pretty bad too. But they are real fans with no bias unlike TCT. Parra podcast also not too bad except they have one of the blokes from TCT on there.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No I’m not. Keep up physics particle man. You do realise our attack is ranked 13th out of 17 this season so far right? Our defence is ranked 16th out of 17.
Pou when he sees those stats.

Great Success Win GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach
lol dumb logic is Moses was fit Hynes wasn’t playing anyway.

I reckon a Cleary - Moses halves pairing would be great.
Knowing NSW luck

QLD will probably win 5 straight before both are fit at origin time for that to eventuate.

We will get 1 good series and by then they will be old and past it.

Like when Turbo and Latrell were fit in the centres in 2021 we destroyed them they haven't played together since or been fit enough.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No I’m not. Keep up physics particle man. You do realise our attack is ranked 13th out of 17 this season so far right? Our defence is ranked 16th out of 17.
So our attack is better than our defence. And in the five games Moses played in, we’ve scored 24.8ppg, which puts us sixth best. That’s despite four of those five games being against the best defensive side, the third best defence and the second best twice.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate we can attack. But wet get frustrated because our shit defence has us seemingly always being behind on the scoreboard and demanding another try. The problem isn’t that we should be scoring more points (even the best attacking sides don’t score at will, except against us). The problem is we concede too many and even our attack can’t cash that cheque.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Mate we can attack. But wet get frustrated because our shit defence has us seemingly always being behind on the scoreboard and demanding another try. The problem isn’t that we should be scoring more points (even the best attacking sides don’t score at will, except against us). The problem is we concede too many and even our attack can’t cash that cheque.
Our defence is dogshit you wont get an argument from me there.

Delboy

First Grade
Our defence is dogshit you wont get an argument from me there.
Certainly not helped by the lack of backline depth due to a short roster. Even one or two injuries and we are starting to apply band aids to the backs and it shows when forced to defend even more than one set of 6. Then the lack of speed seems to,set us up as the team most scored against by attacking raids starting in the opposition half. The eye test certainly doesn’t paint a good picture.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
To think there were 26 winger/centre/fullbacks who changed clubs for the current season and all we could get was Harper. Some people on here don't think there's a major problem with our R&R. Fair dinkum.
We couldn’t offer top 17 money because our books are full. Harper was the only merkin willing to come and be a backup.