What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
We should offload Paulo and try and sign To'o. Then target mobile middle forwards that are good defenders, rely on the outside backs for our metres rather than our middle forwards.
The 2 wingers in Flegg , apart from try scorers work hard and get decent metres bringing the ball back from own half. Seriously could do a lot worse than give them a chance or at worst an NRL pre season training. Time to start pushing our own juniors through, doesn’t seem to be an appetite or ability to sign good NRL level players from other clubs.

Delboy

First Grade
if Lomax plays wing outside of penisini next year, i wonder if we have enough money to go after isaiah tass?
The current R&R team were put in place to ensure the salary cap would always be run in a way that the club would have ability to sign and extend players strategically and sensibly, if we don’t have room looking at the roster. That’s an issue.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The 2 wingers in Flegg , apart from try scorers work hard and get decent metres bringing the ball back from own half. Seriously could do a lot worse than give them a chance or at worst an NRL pre season training. Time to start pushing our own juniors through, doesn’t seem to be an appetite or ability to sign good NRL level players from other clubs.
Lomax? Hopgood? Papali’i? Matterson/RCG/etc?

The sourced Email from the CEO who snuck in through the back door to get the job totally filled me with confidence.

It was the same waffle he’s been dribbling for years, but it has to work this time it just has too!!
Shall we call him Captain Good Governance? He’s an absolute amateur. They all are. And they have been totally exposed. Maybe we were too harsh on BA. BA needed to go but he had these morons absolutely giving him nothing. What a bunch of amateurs they are. I said many times, they turned us into the tigers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shall we call him Captain Good Governance? He’s an absolute amateur. They all are. And they have been totally exposed. Maybe we were too harsh on BA. BA needed to go but he had these morons absolutely giving him nothing. What a bunch of amateurs they are. I said many times, they turned us into the tigers.
Nope we were never too harsh on Bea, He had 11 f**king years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As for the Eels missing the finals for two consecutive years, it’s happened dozens of times prior to the current board, including under your mate Spags.

Latest posts