What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I really enjoy the TCT - the boys passion and coverage of the Eels. In my opinion, it is the best fan site in the NRL.
Dedicated blokes who give their opinions. If you don't like it, don't listen SIMPLE.. but don't bag someone 'having a go'....
And it’s his opinion that he doesn’t agree with their opinion, see how this works??

Eelementary

Post Whore
Why not Lane ?

Ryles is selling the beach house before trying to flog the empty shop in Greenacre.

I completely agree - Matterson has more to offer on the field than Lane, imo.

Not to spread paranoia/unsubstantiated rumour, but maybe there is more to moving Matterson on, than simply how often he takes the field - I recall Tigers fans telling us he would cause problems in the playing group when he joined us, and a lot of us wrote that off as sour grapes.

Perhaps there is something to it...

Regardless, if he does go, who do we replace him with?

For all the criticisms he cops, he is a quality player.

Avenger

Immortal
I completely agree - Matterson has more to offer on the field than Lane, imo.

Not to spread paranoia/unsubstantiated rumour, but maybe there is more to moving Matterson on, than simply how often he takes the field - I recall Tigers fans telling us he would cause problems in the playing group when he joined us, and a lot of us wrote that off as sour grapes.

Perhaps there is something to it...

Regardless, if he does go, who do we replace him with?

For all the criticisms he cops, he is a quality player.
I’d consider playing Gutherson at 14 and rotating with Hopgood at lock.

yy_cheng

Coach
I’d consider playing Gutherson at 14 and rotating with Hopgood at lock.
I would still have him rotating as 9.

he's our captain and I really don't think he will be off the bench. But if Ryles does that, then shows he's got balls.

I think he can come on at 9 from the bench and lift up the tempo.

If Charlie turns out good and we keep him, he would probably be the interchange with Hoppy

yy_cheng

Coach
LOL he is the other dude.
the other dude was Nathan.

But you are right, I went right back to round 1 and John was in it.

When I first started listening to them, he mut've been away for 2-3 weeks as I didn't recall hearing him and then he popped back in.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Why not Lane ?

Ryles is selling the beach house before trying to flog the empty shop in Greenacre.
At least the empty shop in Greenacre has potential rental income. Unlike the beach house which is f**ken unreal once a year but most of the time just a high maintenance money pit.

yy_cheng

Coach
Lane and Penisini have regressed tremendously. Not sure what to make of it.
So has Carty.

There could be psychological impacts when someone who treats them like a son leaves.

I wonder if the club make everyone go through so psychological one on one sessions.

Maybe Lane was the psychologist hence why he feels burdened

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Lane and Penisini have regressed tremendously. Not sure what to make of it.
Lane doesn't have his head fully in the game. Pensini is young and has shown the effects of the disruption to our season IMO. He would have never known anything other than BA being the big dick in town. He just needs Ryles to give him a warm hug.

Latest posts