What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade

JokerEel

Coach

Gherkin

Juniors
To be honest, the hookers coming through are at least his equal . I rate Lachlan Coinakis in that space, he’s bigger, quicker and a more than decent passer and tackler. Australian schoolboy and vice captain of Blacktown Pats, keep an eye out gif him , and Ezra Leota in Matts has ability, hopefully the HOF recognises the talent and gets out if the way preferably elsewhere.
That's great, but it doesn't help us this year or next. Do we just run with Joey Lussick for a couple of years until they're ready?

Happy MEel

First Grade
MA wouldn’t be on a lot so we should just make the little merkin stick out in reserve grade next year. Why are we doing the Arthur’s any favours?

I guess the only positive is that it finally rids us of any stains left over from the Arthur family.

Probably worth it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He’s been agitating for a release since Daddy got sacked, what an ungrateful little shit!!!!

How many other kids have had their paths blocked by him?? How many other kids got to train with the first grade squad and everything that goes with it since they were 8 or 9??? How many other kids got to sit in the coaches box while daddy was at work??

How many other 75kg teenage midgets have a signed contract till 2026?? Gee it must of been tough being Brads son.

Delboy

First Grade
That's great, but it doesn't help us this year or next. Do we just run with Joey Lussick for a couple of years until they're ready?
If we had anyone decent in recruitment they would be out there sifting through available and not so available hookers to get them on board for 2025, oh we have MON , no chance in many respects.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
MA wouldn’t be on a lot so we should just make the little merkin stick out in reserve grade next year. Why are we doing the Arthur’s any favours?

I guess the only positive is that it finally rids us of any stains left over from the Arthur family.

Probably worth it.
I would have stuck him in Ron Massey Cup next season, he wasn’t in the top 30 so doesn’t affect our cap whatsoever. Probably his level anyway.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Try and keep up. You need to scroll back to this.

View attachment 91422

Season 5 Hug GIF by The Office

JokerEel

Coach
If we had anyone decent in recruitment they would be out there sifting through available and not so available hookers to get them on board for 2025, oh we have MON , no chance in many respects.

We will end up with a hack no other club wants...

Braileys are probably on that list they are crap before anyone says we should go for one of them...