What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Poor Broncos my heart bleeds for them.

They had a Premiership in the bag with 20 mins to go in last year's GF and haven't recovered from choking 10 months later.

Anyway seems like our record of being the last team to miss the finals after making a GF might only last 12 months.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Poor Broncos my heart bleeds for them.

They had a Premiership in the bag with 20 mins to go in last year's GF and haven't recovered from choking 10 months later.

Anyway seems like our record of being the last team to miss the finals after making a GF might only last 12 months.
So much Adversity!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
I heard Cameron Ciraldo on the wireless this morning and Brandy and Vossy decided to play the song 'Who Let The Dogs Out' as an intro. I got me thinking what short catchy one liner could we also have for the Eels? So what do you all thing of...

Who Let The Eels Swarm
Who Let The Eels Swarm
Who Let The Eels Swarm
Who Let The Eels Swarm

Or the less menacing

Who Let The Eels Swim
Who Let The Eels Swim
Who Let The Eels Swim
Who Let The Eels Swim

I know I've got to much time on my hands. I'm a nerd. But if anyone else can think of something catchy, I would love to hear it. All contributions are welcome. Cheers
Parra Parra Parradise
Ho wow wow wow

King-Gutho94

Coach
So much Adversity!!!
It sucks having so many Origin players.

They stuffed up letting Capewell go early who is a hardnut but is in the contest every week. Yeah he is slowing down but he does his job on a weekly basis.

Its why Billy picked him for QLD.

Not that i am shocked but if Anthony Seibold was coaching the Broncos right now i reckon plenty of Ex-Legends starting from Gordan Tallis/ Chris Johns would have been calling for his head on a weekly basis.

With Kevvie its crickets.

JokerEel

Coach
It sucks having so many Origin players.

They stuffed up letting Capewell go early who is a hardnut but is in the contest every week. Yeah he is slowing down but he does his job on a weekly basis.

Its why Billy picked him for QLD.

Not that i am shocked but if Anthony Seibold was coaching the Broncos right now i reckon plenty of Ex-Legends starting from Gordan Tallis/ Chris Johns would have been calling for his head on a weekly basis.

With Kevvie its crickets.

Apart from the riff picking your own son in the side has turned out shit...

butch82

Juniors
just thought id share this little bit of useless info.
speaking with a mate who's cousin is best mates with zac lomax. my mate asked how i felt bout lomax coming over. excited of course.
he proceeded to say he wanted out of dragons due to not being able to stand flanno . and if dean young got the job at the eels he would of asked for an immediate release.

supposedly cant stand both of them.