What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If it was media reports from Hooper Wiedler or Chammas, its false

But seriously if the club did tell Charlie he can look at other clubs, the management are a joke

hindy111

Post Whore
Is it true you have at least 5 players including brown and Moses with exit clauses in there contracts if true you should direct your anger at management as you may lose many more players

I feel for most merkins on here. Me? I have a 2nd team. And whilst I had double to pain for decades the last 5yrs have been probably the best in a while prior to this season.
The 4 peat is very real

hindy111

Post Whore
I just hope Brazel,Tuivati,Guymer all kick on.
We have good halves. With Lomax the backline is serviceable.
If these young forwards give us a sugar hit we only need to find a hooker and fullback to be competitive.
Yes we've been horrid but our injury list has also been diabolical along with a horrid draw

yy_cheng

Coach
I just hope Brazel,Tuivati,Guymer all kick on.
We have good halves. With Lomax the backline is serviceable.
If these young forwards give us a sugar hit we only need to find a hooker and fullback to be competitive.
Yes we've been horrid but our injury list has also been diabolical along with a horrid draw
I reckon Hands can do the job. We have alot of money in the 1,6,7,8,10 can we really get that great a dummy half?
Hands' running game is a bit crappy but I reckon his passing is quite good.

As I suggested, maybe Guth gets a spell in there and we can attack with Lomax (I prefer Dyl at 1) or carry a X-Factor 1 on the bench to replace Guth when he shifts to 9.

Hands should also be the backup half

Eelementary

Post Whore
To put a different spin on the [understandable] doom and gloom:

We have some exciting prospects coming through the ranks.

Personally, I think Josh Lynn is a more exciting prospect than Ethan Sanders.

Mo Alammedine is an exciting winger.

Tuivati is a machine.

Ryley Smith is highly regarded.

Pazza

First Grade
To put a different spin on the [understandable] doom and gloom:

We have some exciting prospects coming through the ranks.

Personally, I think Josh Lynn is a more exciting prospect than Ethan Sanders.

Mo Alammedine is an exciting winger.

Tuivati is a machine.

Ryley Smith is highly regarded.

The rest of the league has entered the chat

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
So we’ve told Guymer (or more to the point his manager) no, fk off, you’re staying. I’d imagine if he hits the ground running next season we look to upgrade him rather than let this drag on next November. Manager trying to flex his muscle and the board have done the right thing and said no. We move on… for now.