What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Playing for Storm :eek:

R u f**king kidding me

North Sydney Bears are feeder for Storm.

Following in the footsteps of the great Tui Kamikamica who was cut by the Eels, went to union, then back to,league and the Storm, taught by Bellamy and co and wins GFs
f**k me, did I or did I not say in the cup thread when he was back that we could use him.

I fell like the emperor when Vader called after they blew up the Death Star

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I think TCT is the best by the length of the Flemington straight in relation to Eels podcasts. You might not agree with everything they say, but for mine it’s a good listen.

Parra podcast is good too to be fair, though it’s less often probably due to how we are travelling.

Rugby League Graveyard is great for a trip down memory lane. The Rugby League digest on the Super League vs ARL war was incredible.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think TCT is the best by the length of the Flemington straight in relation to Eels podcasts. You might not agree with everything they say, but for mine it’s a good listen.

Parra podcast is good too to be fair, though it’s less often probably due to how we are travelling.

Rugby League Graveyard is great for a trip down memory lane. The Rugby League digest on the Super League vs ARL war was incredible.
Do you like Denan Kemp's one.

Stevie

Bench

You have to be kidding. They are embarrassing.

Kemp’ys one is ok. You need to be in the mood. His pure football ones I’d argue are the best pure football analysis I’ve ever heard.

Kenp is highly football intelligent. He has zero agenda’s which I was surprised about.
Highly rate.

JokerEel

Coach
The Mason “Levels” one I’ve really tried. With Horo.
I actually like Horo and think if he dropped Mason he’d have a great show.

Horo was on with Kempt today. They work well together.

The mowers club of n Saturday with Horo and The Missile is good. No agendas don't blow smoke up players ass where Kemp does.

EppingEel

Juniors

Used to watch TCT religiously, but the pro Arthur agenda really got to me the last year or two.

Stevie

Bench
Trust me I’m anti QLD but Kemp to me, is a true student of the game and his podcast about the NSW win was near 3hours long racing about NSW.

He often remarks about how lucky he was to play at the level he did and that the modern day athlete is another specimen.

I personally support neutral, intelligent fort chat. He’s one of the ONLY ones without an agenda.

Latest posts