What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Tuivati is very similar to a young Junior Paulo. These merkins are difference makers in attack, but become ineffective if they have to do too much work in defence. They need to be surrounded by the likes of Ofahengaue and Guymer.

What's games have you seen him?
Just that origin game?

Chipmunk

Coach
No we wouldn’t we’d just have to give him 3 years
The cows deal has one year left
still I agree with an earlier comment I think he is past his best, lost a yard of pace and misses too many tackles. I’d prefer us to chase yhe best up and comers from other clubs without a pathway to first grade
We're paying Lomax $650k a year. There's no way Holmes is worth a cent more, and there's no way he'd come for that.

Chipmunk

Coach
Does anyone think Talagi was ever leaving us to go to the as reported Knights, Dragons and Dolphins, or was this Issac Moses playing his clients for another clients benefit?

I suspect Flanno, O'Brien's and Woolf would've preferred a hand job in the end, instead of a con job.