What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are you asking if he worked in a lab?
breaking bad series GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You are right, Dogs have signed JAC, Kikau, Burton, Crichton.....

Parra have signed? .... Lomax?

I cant see the parallel....kinda?
They had no good players to re-sign so of course they bought plenty. We still have Origin players Moses and Hopgood on the books, plus Dylan Brown. Why should we be expected to add more than one Origin player to that list?

Tiger5150

Bench
If he’s at the Tigers it means he is motivated by money not success. In that case he’ll come to Parra if we offer the most. Or the same plus a sneaky PO.
For Tigers or Parra to get him its going to mean paying overs. Thats what shit teams have to do. If it comes to Parra v Tigers, he is a Tiger.

Tiger5150

Bench
I didn’t mind u initially, but I think you’ve become too comfortable and now quite disrespectful, almost like a mini Pou
You didnt mind me initially?

Mate I'm very happy to have rational discussions. Would prefer it.

So what in particular do you think would attract Lachlan Galvin from the shittest team in the comp, who developed him and gave him his chance, to the second shittest team in the comp who cut him as a kid, besides money? Particularly if he has a Roosters, Storm, Panthers broncos option?

TheCrowe

Juniors

So what in particular do you think would attract Lachlan Galvin from the shittest team in the comp, who developed him and gave him his chance, to the second shittest team in the comp who cut him as a kid, besides money? Particularly if he has a Roosters, Storm, Panthers broncos option?
We wont be second shittest team in the comp next year but you are very comfortable at the bottom.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Ask Moses and Matterson

Latest posts