What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Zoso

Juniors
Now let’s sit back and watch the Rugby League media shower us in praise for poaching a prized youngster from our highly regarded rivals. An absolute coup for the Eels…. Any minute now…
I’m gonna run with ‘Parra can’t keep their own juniors so they have to poach juniors from other clubs.’
Edit: That’s a more likely media narrative, that is.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's alright

Thankfully the Broncos have Reecey boy, Dolphins have the Hammer and the GC have about 3 Fullbacks they could pick from.

So any go home factor should be null and void.
I heard an interesting little rumour from a little bird about one of those fullbacks wanting to go home. And the reason why Ryles was in Nrth QLD in the first place. And it wasn’t for Holmes.

TheRam

Coach
You had me until the bolded bit.

Sorry, but it's not other people's fault that he failed to reach his potential. That's a cop out. He was extremely well paid and the results (unfortunately) speak for themselves.

As you say, he had selfish traits and demons. Agree with that.

JT suffered from shit squads around him, but he dragged the Nth Qld side by it's balls into finals contention in 8 of 13 years and got 2 comps.

You're a fool and an argumentative bastard just like Pou, so you can stick it mate.

Yeah go on post an emoji or whatever other crap you love getting off on and re-stain your crusty old undies again. It's what you do. I couldn't be bothered

Latest posts