What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

EelEtric

Juniors
You're probably trolling but honestly how do you think penrith have been the best team over the past 3 years? Their backs love collision in attack and their forwards love collision in defence.
Sorry dude I thought comments like that were what one needed to do to fit in here?
Don't see anyone else getting called a troll for constantly bringing up the old coach and his methods.

TheRam

Coach
Thoughts on a Rugby merkin?? Remember AFL guy???

It really is a wait and see with our new merkin of a coach.

But I'm not all that optimistic to be honest. We haven't gotten it right in so many decades of trying and we still have dumb arse merkins in charge, so we can all hope that blind luck may somehow deliver us a true quality coaching merkin that has the strength, will and intellect to maneuver around the idiots currently with all the power and vanquish them quickly enough so that he can do his job well while we still have a decent halves pair to build a premiership squad around and win the damned thing.

What do you think are the odds of that happening?

Sure he may have some success, but that isn't what I or most of us here are starving for. Only a premiership will sate and calm the beast that is howling within all of us long suffering Eels fans. Is it not?

Gronk

Staff member
I crave wooden spoons not premierships.

I am about to witness my 4th wooden spoon while yet to see a premiership.

Manly fans tell me how jealous they are they have never get to experience the thrill we get by winning one.

It's not over until the fat lady sings merkin.

1724639989017.png

Latest posts