What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheCrowe

Juniors
I'd go for another experienced type middle and definitely a backrower or two.
I see Adam Elliot is free to.go.
He is 29. I'd be tempted. May be too expensive.
Also Jack Hetherington is also looking for another club. He would be a good pickup. He's 28. I still reckon we haven't seen his best yet. He wouldn't cost much either.
Would like to us also sign a hooker, Winger and centre to have coverage across all positions.
I'm actually very optimistic for next year.
I believe signings are imminent..
Barry Toohey says the Elliot story isn't true.
Id love to see Hetherington under Ryles but rumour is that he has told the Knights he is going nowhere, plus he is on a big contract there.
Croker is the bargain buy there.

Chipmunk

Coach
Ffs chasing the collision isn’t literal…
It’s about preparedness and aggression at impact.
Exactly, and I don't believe Hands is that sort of player, and I believe that all of the forwards who were large exponents in that area have now departed the club.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've liked Lane in the middle - he looks more comfortable there.

We all know Lane has some speed, and a good offload.

I'm sure he can use these skills in the middle, just as well as he did out wide.
He wins the ruck well in attack. Nearly always lands on his guts.
I'd love for us to sign a Manu Ma'u-type player for Dylan Brown to have someone to shovel the ball to.
Tuilagi ffs!

84 Baby

Referee
Exactly, and I don't believe Hands is that sort of player, and I believe that all of the forwards who were large exponents in that area have now departed the club.
I disagree about Hands. I agree that all the ones from 2022 are now gone (although Paulo at his best was one of the best) but Hopgood has good collision chasing. Ofahengaue can too. Moretti does too but he needs to learn to control the aggression side

Soto

Bench
I disagree about Hands. I agree that all the ones from 2022 are now gone (although Paulo at his best was one of the best) but Hopgood has good collision chasing. Ofahengaue can too. Moretti does too but he needs to learn to control the aggression side
Hands is a good versatile player. Under rated and there's a good footy player there.
Needs to back himself more

Latest posts