What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If dogs hold onto Wilson now would u take JAC at the right bucks?
No Way Cat GIF

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Obviously, a poor culture has developed over at Canterbury. First the wrestling saga which has cost a young man his career. Burton and the flat earth stuff. Kikau being allowed to have a ridiculous hairdo all year. Now Addo Carr bringing the game into disrepute by driving around a 92 corolla while DUI. I hope PVL is seriously thinking about kicking them out of the comp.

Tiger5150

Bench
Obviously, a poor culture has developed over at Canterbury. First the wrestling saga which has cost a young man his career. Burton and the flat earth stuff. Kikau being allowed to have a ridiculous hairdo all year. Now Addo Carr bringing the game into disrepute by driving around a 92 corolla while DUI. I hope PVL is seriously thinking about kicking them out of the comp.
Seems a little over the top. Maybe just relocating to PNG?

oldmancraigy

Coach

Is the DUI relevant to JAC in this scenario?

1 week for cocaine
6 months for the 92 corolla?