What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

oldmancraigy

Coach
It's all well and good to get boners over Galvin, Talagi or even Sanders, but those kids will be up and down in form for years before they hit consistency in their late 20's. Dylan is still up n down.

Some merkins don't know how lucky we are to have a 6 & 7 like we do. I bet JR does.

Your club position is very conservative. Favourable of the status quo, risk averse, keen to see thongs properly tested and tried, and in favour of sound financial management.

Not everyone agrees, but there are a lot of great things about your right wing views.
You're starting to convince me to have more conservative views in life!!

Stevie

Bench
Really looking forward to the Ryles interview tonight as posted on their website as coming...

Of course it wont be anything ground breaking but hoping he shares some of his philosophies on expectations and style of play.

Either way, very excited for the new chapter. Woohoo!

hindy111

Post Whore
It's all well and good to get boners over Galvin, Talagi or even Sanders, but those kids will be up and down in form for years before they hit consistency in their late 20's. Dylan is still up n down.

Some merkins don't know how lucky we are to have a 6 & 7 like we do. I bet JR does.

You can't keep them all

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Is Moretti any good? Runs hard with some ballplaying skills but appears easily dominated and not the best tackler. Have only seen about 2 games and not impressed so far.
He finished the year strongly and I think @hindy111 was right. Moretti will probably be a genuine first grader next year. Just in time for his upgrade to the top 30. He’s certainly quick for a forward. He’s just not especially strong in the wrestle, as you say.

Really looking forward to the Ryles interview tonight as posted on their website as coming...

Of course it wont be anything ground breaking but hoping he shares some of his philosophies on expectations and style of play.

Either way, very excited for the new chapter. Woohoo!
and long as he doesn't say we wil be proud of the team every week or promises to not win a spoon then does win one he will be fine for a while.

Tiger5150

Bench
Strangely he wasn’t. Ask him and he will tell you he’s a PArra junior Played for Toongabbie Tigers until Uncle Ben took him to Tigers when he was 15. Even under SOO type rules, he qualifies as an Eels junior .
Bought not bred......*development club

Latest posts