What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I accept that barry and i think you may regret writing that so yeah all ok though it is a disturbing concern some others since you wrote that are saying they like the post. i can not see anything funny about something suggesting that.

I don't see anyone saying that they liked the post or even saying that it was funny.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I was going to say "won't somebody think of the children"

paedo-living-in-sydney.jpg

Bigfella

Coach
Piss off Bulldog.

If something is going to bring back Hayne, it should be our illegal war chest of third party agreements
organised by our board.

Kornstar

Coach
I accept that barry and i think you may regret writing that so yeah all ok though it is a disturbing concern some others since you wrote that are saying they like the post. i can not see anything funny about something suggesting that.

Now this is a funny post.......oh wait, you're serious.......

TheRam

Coach
I think you're being dishonest here. I have stated plenty of times that I'm sure we pay overs (as do most/all clubs) for high demand players, such as Hayne, Foran and Jennings. Probably for guys like Foran and Radradra too, if/when we re-sign them.

We would have paid overs if we had retained Paulo as well, and I'm glad we didn't.

And yet when it suits you you say or imply that these guys are paid much less then what has been reported many times.

The point is people like Avenger and I aren't just randomly pulling numbers out of our arses like you and others are doing constantly. Sure I get it if nothing has been reported and you want to take an educated guess, sure we all do that, but to take a blind stab at it and then insist you are correct, well who is being dishonest here?

Look most of us here aren't on the inside so therefore we go by what is reported as our guide. To do otherwise when the figures that are generally being quoted in the media end up more times then not are spot on, is to think you have some super power.

But then again, you are the power of Pou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts