What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
It's been a bugbear of mine for so long now, so unprofessional.
Yep, quite a few on the site are no longer with the club.
Wakeham
Reilly
W Smith
James
Ngatikaura
Simpkins

You just wouldn’t know who is at the club?

Interestingly Nofo has already disappeared?

Nutz

Bench
Yep, quite a few on the site are no longer with the club.
Wakeham
Reilly
W Smith
James
Ngatikaura
Simpkins

You just wouldn’t know who is at the club?

Interestingly Nofo has already disappeared?
Are any of those names you listed gone to feeder clubs?

Nutz

Bench

Pangai Jr sensationally walked away from a $750,000 a year contract with the Bulldogs at the end of last season to pursue a boxing career.

The images of Pangai Jr at Broncos training sent the rumour mill into overdrive about whether the Blues representative was eyeing a return to the league.

————————-
This has a bad smell about it, if he suddenly goes back to the broncs, imo.
This is regurgitated stuff Tm. The journos are desperate.

Tigerm

First Grade
This is regurgitated stuff Tm. The journos are desperate.
I didn’t think that him going back to Broncos was?

He said he quit RL to pursue a boxing career, then 6 months later, he wants back in with a more successful club, by the looks?

Tigerm

First Grade

He said he quit RL to pursue a boxing career, then 6 months later, he wants back in with a more successful club, by the looks?
Were the dog’s conveniently disadvantaged, or the broncs advantaged at the time?
Who doesn’t like a good conspiracy these days. Hahaha

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench

Sort of, I posted one a couple of weeks ago that had the same media. He's been at Red Hill training several times now.
The whole thing reeks tbh.
How did his boxing career go?...
3 sparing sessions then he looks for a big contract.
How much of his Dogs sal cap got swept under the table and into TPJ's pockets?

Nutz

Bench
Is there a waiting period after he quits then reapplys [spelling] for another contract?
There has to be otherwise it could be done instantaneously.
It's becoming a farce.

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT twitter:
Chammas mentions on the Footy Talk podcast that WT have offered to continue providing support to David Nofoaluma
————————-
Not sure what to make of this, if true?
Seems odd.

Fordy20

Juniors
NBWT twitter:
Chammas mentions on the Footy Talk podcast that WT have offered to continue providing support to David Nofoaluma
————————-
Seems odd.

Continuing to provide support is so hot right now. The Warriors are continuing to provide support to Ronnie Volkman as well.

WA Tiger

Bench
NBWT twitter:
————————-
Seems odd.
That’s because with your mandatory knee jerk reactions and limited abilities to look beyond the obvious, your unable to even consider what could be going on here. ..Noone just throws away $700k under normal circumstances…At least he’s not boo hooing on the media, and carrying on like you lot

Last edited: