What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Pezz70

Juniors
Agree. His energy just lifts the Panthers side. Energizer bunny.
I reckon he, Galvin and S. Fainu will be awesome next year. If Bula gets fit before preseason training then that's a bonus too
Apart from Nelson's brain farts, would you sign him for 2yrs?
He’s a unit, he needs to be fitter and more disciplined if he wants to be the leader of any pack. Maybe needs to play more minutes too

Nutz

Bench
In confirming Skelton's signing from the Bulldogs, the Wests Tigers announced that "further signings will be announced in the coming days" as the club continues to strengthen its depth in key positions.

Who do you reckon?

Luai is looking like a good get, he has improved out of sight this year, even his attitude seems to have been adjusted. Just hope we get a couple of boys upfront pushing us forward. I’m starting to think Luai might go close to making this team. He has a massive boot on him, and his ball playing is really good. We might come 9th next season
You are right, he’s one of the best players in the game and by his own reckoning he’s still emerging with a lot to do and accomplish.

I had a lot of time for all of the ex panthers ( except the May people) but Luai is the dux of the class.

I think he’s right to test himself without the Panther umbilical cord and his belief in us is pretty inspiring.

I still can’t believe the panthers let him go, working to their successful system, but some players you have to stick your neck out for.

Tough break for Nate tonight, he was looking strong for the finals.

Our game is brutal, takes no prisoners.

In confirming Skelton's signing from the Bulldogs, the Wests Tigers announced that "further signings will be announced in the coming days" as the club continues to strengthen its depth in key positions.

Who do you reckon?
Less depth more marquee -although I’m tired of 25% of the games whole roster being wiped out by round 12.

Id love to do an injury census and try to ban or modify plays that cause most of them.

A good tackle doesn’t have to involve a near death experience. 4 players in is a joke, even 3 is lazy except in extreme cases.

Im thinking raiding the eels and a few bunnies. I still like Milne, but we need workhorse forwards.

Latest posts