What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

For sure..Is it more easy to fake young legs in the forwards than the backs? ..maybe …I think tho it’s more a case of our selectors having gone gah gah when forward “guns that were” became available..iether way these backs are current guns. Makes a nice change
Yes.

Add Turuva and the backline is entering into a bit of a “goldilocks” zone of sound young players with plenty of room above to hit their ceiling.

Better than previous years.

Last edited:
I don’t disagree, we’ve got Turuva coming in as well. The backline is shaping up fairly nicely. Outside of Samuela and Pole our starting pack is predominantly reserve graders
Yep, I’ve been very impressed with Sam this year.

But where we offload Sully and where Bateman isn’t coming back, the war chest should still be fat enough to squeeze in some pack talent.

There’s clean outs coming at other clubs.

Pezz70

Juniors
There was talk somewhere that Ryles doesn’t want RCG, he’s still parra’s best forward every week, probably get him
For the right price too, he is going on 32 though

There was talk somewhere that Ryles doesn’t want RCG, he’s still parra’s best forward every week, probably get him
For the right price too, he is going on 32 though
I was thinking about him recently.

But he’s got that whiff of “bludger in waiting” about him and he’s apparently not a good person.

Taylan is likely to be in gaol if allegations and rumours are true.