What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
I see it that way aswell, although it’ll be interesting to see what happens if AD doesn’t live up to expectations @ 1
Scary thought...I’ve never seen him play and I’m not really getting a strong overall impression either way from everyone...which is a bit odd and a bit worrying...I doubt Madge and co got it wrong tho..shit I wish we could fast forward a month and get this over and done with..

Legion

Juniors
Seeing as you’ve invited me back in, legion, Care to explain the shit stirring you’ve been doing the Souths forum?

a tad hypocritical of you perhaps

Invited you back in? Where?

"Shit stirring"? Holding a respectful discussion with @Souths Till I Die is "shit stirring" in your opinion?
Gee, it's worse than I thought. You're not aware that there's medication that could probably help?

We're discussing a sport here. A game that brings most of us enjoyment. We're not involved in deep talks to bring about world peace or anything else of critical importance.

Get yourself a bag of weed, roll yourself a little joint, put your feet up, relax & learn how to smile you miserable old coot.

Last edited:

Legion

Juniors
FMD, Madge plans for AD to be fullback but above anything Madge will give the jersey to whoever trains the hardest and proves themselves capable. If he goes out and says AD will have first crack it undermines the culture he has built. Nobody is a sure thing for any jersey...you have to earn it.

I like it, keep em guessing Madge!
Douehi appears to be in excellent condition. The kid really puts in. Best of all is that he hasn't turned up making demands but rather, has said that he's happy to play wherever Madge needs him. What a refreshing attitude.

It will be interesting to see who Madge picks in what positions for our trial games & compare that to the starting line-up for round 1.

gordynz

Juniors
Scary thought...I’ve never seen him play and I’m not really getting a strong overall impression either way from everyone...which is a bit odd and a bit worrying...I doubt Madge and co got it wrong tho..shit I wish we could fast forward a month and get this over and done with..
The people with their doubts are the ones that have barely seen him play, I wouldn't take any notice of that. I've watched him play plenty of times and especially last season approaching finals and during. The kid is special and will be a great addition to the team...

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Invited you back in? Where?

"Shit stirring"? Holding a respectful discussion with @Souths Till I Die is "shit stirring" in your opinion?
Gee, it's worse than I thought. You're not aware that there's medication that could probably help?

We're discussing a sport here. A game that brings most of us enjoyment. We're not involved in deep talks to bring about world peace or anything else of critical importance.

Get yourself a bag of weed, roll yourself a little joint, put your feet up, relax & learn how to smile you miserable old coot.

You’re the clown making it personal :clown:

Tiger05

First Grade
Actually, I was looking forward to Mbye/Reynolds at 9 & Momo at 3. At least we have a kicker if Momo is staying.

Fair point. I just think we are stronger with the Melbourne hooker and playing Mbye at centre. I rate Mbye over Momo though. I know Momo played some good games last year but Mbye to me is more of a threat.

I'm hoping Reynolds comes good but I really doubt it. Reynolds can't be our no 1 option at hooker based on what we've seen of him in that position.

Choiboi

Juniors

Wow, just f**king wow. If this is true....

Wow apparently Jeynolds missus faked her pregnancy with twins three times. She has over 9 aliases and has faked having cervical cancer and brain cancer in her past relationships. That's f**ked.

Tigerm

First Grade

Wow, just f**king wow. If this is true....

Wow apparently Jeynolds missus faked her pregnancy with twins three times. She has over 9 aliases and has faked having cervical cancer and brain cancer in her past relationships. That's f**ked.
Good for Josh though, he did say the truth would come out.
Was the woman his wife or girl friend? Either way she will be his ex now, I would imagine.
You have to wonder what makes people do these things, obviously something mustn't be right with her.

Das Hassler

Bench
Good for Josh though, he did say the truth would come out.
Was the woman his wife or girl friend? Either way she will be his ex now, I would imagine.
You have to wonder what makes people do these things, obviously something mustn't be right with her.

Girlfriend. On a football related subject ...if Momo'a swap is deep sixed can you imagine Reynold's energy level if he's cleared and gets to run out in the 9?!

Tigerm

First Grade
Girlfriend. On a football related subject ...if Momo'a swap is deep sixed can you imagine Reynold's energy level if he's cleared and gets to run out in the 9?!
Yes, it's a make or break year for his career this year, isn't it. Hope he kills it if he gets the chance.

Tiger05

First Grade
Speaking of Josh Reynolds. ...seems his accuser has turned out to be an eight alias serial scammer and the twins that miscarried never were....reported on 9

f**k me. You have to be so careful with some women today due to the laws that we have.

Dude is copping it for being a woman beater and all I see him tell her is she is a merkin. Maybe she is a merkin.