What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Jason Taylor would have signed Foran on a 5 year deal at $1 million per year. I doubt Madge will be that silly. De Belin is a weapon, would walk into our back row. Would love to sign him on decent money if he gets off.

WA Tiger

Bench
Who’s giving Harry grief ...Bow down to the young lad and worship the ground he walks on- 22 yo and played 5 nrl games - plenty of time to worry about being a great player

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Jason Taylor would have signed Foran on a 5 year deal at $1 million per year. I doubt Madge will be that silly. De Belin is a weapon, would walk into our back row. Would love to sign him on decent money if he gets off.
That was before he had two years out of the game. It's a big risk.

BrotherJim05

Bench
This Foran business sounds like a bargaining chip. I have a feeling we want someone else and we leaked this story to put pressure on the deal

BrotherJim05

Bench
Looks like Isaako has been dropped from Broncos again. I think I've mentioned here before that he would be a great pickup on the wing kicking goals.

He's better on the wing than any of our options and better goalkicker than any of our options...

So knowing Tigers he is a firm no go

He's better on the wing than any of our options and better goalkicker than any of our options...

So knowing Tigers he is a firm no go
Strike while the iron is hot.

A mate told me that he went to school with Momirovski, it took a while for PM to get his grove as a goal kicker last year but Isaako just appears as more a natural.

Not like he's a Queenslander who would never want to head south of the border.