What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Pearce is a terrific footballer and it would be pretty special to welcome him to the club.

We might not be in the position to entertain the idea If we’d signed jac or panicked with Mansour.

We have a few rough diamonds in the squad namely Bj, Jimmy the Jet and Packer and he’d fit in well with the bad boy groove.

Not necessarily a bad thing to have a bit of a reform school element in the squad in terms of bringing the guys closer.

We have a good contingent of white knights such as Brooksy, Nofo, Mbye, Dougie, Jim and the youngsters.

Destination TIGERS hopefully.

A lot of players have done a lot worse than a few silly texts and pretending to f**k a fluffy dog while on a bender. He hasn’t knifed anyone, maybe broke a heart though. Private business.

Anyway, he can avoid the misery and hatred and him and his beautiful fiancé can start again at Concord.
Take the Ivan Cleary solution ie run.

Send us your quality filth and we will sort them out.

Come home my son.

Last edited:

MomoMud

Juniors
Pearce is a terrific footballer and it would be pretty special to welcome him to the club.

We might not be in the position to entertain the idea If we’d signed jac or panicked with Mansour.

We have a few rough diamonds in the squad namely Bj, Jimmy the Jet and Packer and he’d fit in well with the bad boy groove.

Not necessarily a bad thing to have a bit of a reform school element in the squad in terms of bringing the guys closer.

We have a good contingent of white knights such as Brooksy, Nofo, Mbye, Dougie, Jim and the youngsters.

A lot of players have done a lot worse than a few silly texts and pretending to f**k a fluffy dog while on a bender. He hasn’t knifed anyone, maybe broke a heart though. Private business.

Anyway, he can avoid the misery and hatred and him and his beautiful fiancé can start again at Concord.

Come home my son.

I agree .... think he would compliment Brooks perfectly.

Come home my son.
Does this mean you want Lodge back too?

That he is a very good footballer and not past it yet, is the main reason I want him signed.

A sensible 2 year offer, with club option for a third, effective immediately.

So he’s reputedly on 1 and I don’t want him that badly, but if he settles in at around the 500, maybe a tad over, I’d have him in for at least a welfare check.

Third parties might be hard to get with his propensity for bad choices but imho he’s more stupid than he is dangerous.

Apart from experience, he gives us more choices with our chess pieces. And don’t confine it to a settled squad. If pushed, we could even move our beloved Brooksy on and buy a rake or fullback.

The grinches here they demand tough! Taking advantage of another clubs emotions and heartbreak, swooping in and stealing their star player is pretty wicked.

Glad we are on the job!

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Pierce isnt any kind of cool "bad boy". ...he's just a perpetual 16 year old dickhead..."come on home"?? when was WT ever his home?. ...he's said loud and clear that the tigers was his old man's club and means nothing to him...the feeling should be mutual.
And just to add...his old man played for Balmain..not WT...so i'm sure his bloodline means less than jackshit to our magpies other half.

Pierce isnt any kind of cool "bad boy". ...he's just a perpetual 16 year old dickhead..."come on home"?? when was WT ever his home?. ...he's said loud and clear that the tigers was his old man's club and means nothing to him...the feeling should be mutual.

The “home” bit was an indulgence... true.

But I don’t care less about his approval. He’s a muppet sure.

But in my opinion, he’s also a muppet who can play footy.

Das Hassler

Bench
I know what you're saying but it's a good tip to take that Melbourne and the chooks ship dickheads out..not bring them in no matter their talent.

I know what you're saying but it's a good tip to take that Melbourne and the chooks ship dickheads out..not bring them in no matter their talent.

I understand.

But at the very least, if the rumour is true, Hartigan and lads are not having much of a holiday, which is what we want.

Tbh Im probably a bit more worried about the co vid scene at the moment.

Co vid alert status defcon is upon us unfortunately.

Beware the conspiracy theories nutcases lads. Start your preparation early.

For those of us still struggling with whether our hooker’s name is Simpkin or Simpkins (it’s Simpkin by the way) well we’ve just signed a 2RF by the name of Simpkins (from The Cowboys). Bradley departed to an unnamed team so we still have 27 players signed.

Isaac A

Juniors
Looks like we (Panthers) have signed Dylan Smith from you guys, how was he in 2019? I know last yr for obvious reasons he didnt play much.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Looks like we (Panthers) have signed Dylan Smith from you guys, how was he in 2019? I know last yr for obvious reasons he didnt play much.

never really stood out too much if I’m honest. In an era where we struggled in the fullback position he never cracked it for us

probably a replacement for Laurie for you guys

Fordy20

Juniors

There was no buzz around him coming through, so don't expect another Papenhuyzen. He'll make a good fit for your squad as he's younger than Aekins who you just let go to the Raiders, plus he'll be happy to bid his time behind Edwards, unlike Laurie and Staines.

I wouldn't take Pearce for free. Slimey prick would look wrong in a Tigers Jersey.

With no other options surely this is Brooks last chance to shine otherwise Tigers go to market and buy the best half available next year. Same goes for Liddle while we are at it.

At this point they are still assembling a fringe 8 side with a war chest to spend next year if they can push Mbye out and Packer will be gone.

But Geez I love the Tigers and am feeling a positive vibe around the joint for 2021 and beyond.

Latest posts