What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

BrotherJim05

Bench
Just Bateman and Klemmer themselves would be fkn huge for us. Our pack was a major problem for us. Those two plus Papili and Koro completely changes everything.

Staines is an interesting fullback prospect. Idk if he walks straight in but I'm hearing Laurie wants to play 5/8?

Real question for me is who is gonna play halfback. Looks like Brooks is leaving, so if we did sign Munster or D. Brown then I'd want Hastings as our long term 7. If we did sign Moses (and not Munster or Brown) then I guess Hastings goes to lock and Brooks or Doeuihi plays 5/8.

I'm concerned we won't sign anyone in the halves and we lose Brooks, Doeuihi and Hastings all at the same time. Need to have halves sorted before pre season training as building combo with Api will be key

Tiger Ted

Bench
Just Bateman and Klemmer themselves would be fkn huge for us. Our pack was a major problem for us. Those two plus Papili and Koro completely changes everything.

Staines is an interesting fullback prospect. Idk if he walks straight in but I'm hearing Laurie wants to play 5/8?

Real question for me is who is gonna play halfback. Looks like Brooks is leaving, so if we did sign Munster or D. Brown then I'd want Hastings as our long term 7. If we did sign Moses (and not Munster or Brown) then I guess Hastings goes to lock and Brooks or Doeuihi plays 5/8.

I'm concerned we won't sign anyone in the halves and we lose Brooks, Doeuihi and Hastings all at the same time. Need to have halves sorted before pre season training as building combo with Api will be key
I’m hearing Brooks is gone & AD is on the outer.Heard from a close relative of AD that he wants to re-sign but the club is showing very little interest in liaising with his manager.Looks like the coaching staff are favouring 1 Staines 6 Laurie & 7 Hastings.

Tigerm

First Grade
What’s the Brooks rumour, where is he going?

if Doueihi goes, do we have a reasonable goal kicker available?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Staines is well over rated, no better than what we have

He’d be like our 4th best winger but a handy backup fullback. I don’t mind him as I do think we need a better backup fullback then Toa but he’s not one you go all out for.

Intersting that they moved Zane Camroux from half to fullback late in the nsw cup season.

Pezz70

Juniors
He’d be like our 4th best winger but a handy backup fullback. I don’t mind him as I do think we need a better backup fullback then Toa but he’s not one you go all out for.

Intersting that they moved Zane Camroux from half to fullback late in the nsw cup season.
Yeah, maybe I was somewhat harsh, but we’d be paying fair overs for him and the money is probably better spent elsewhere, probably a better way to put it than bagging Staines himself, he has proven himself useful.

chunk

Juniors
I’m hearing Brooks is gone & AD is on the outer.Heard from a close relative of AD that he wants to re-sign but the club is showing very little interest in liaising with his manager.Looks like the coaching staff are favouring 1 Staines 6 Laurie & 7 Hastings.

Geez that's a big risk playing Laurie at 6, he's unproven, you would have keep Brooks or AD at least, just in case. Brooks for Klemmer would be okay and keep AD, I think AD still has room for improvement

Tigerm

First Grade

Cowboys forward Luciano Leilua has been charged by police over alleged domestic violence offences involving a 26-year-old woman who is known to him.

He shoulda stayed a WT? Oh well shit happens.

Do you think we should offer him half pay when the Cows kick him to the paddock?😂
It’s still all based on an allegations and that’s why I don’t like stand down.

Its instant punishment without a fair hearing without the checks and balances under law.

He may have a valid defence?

8% of all defendants win their cases.

The game should let the legal experts deal with it.

They’ve got too many of these things wrong and innocent players have been unnecessarily punished in the name of nrl spin doctoring.

Last edited:

Latest posts