What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

He is a good centre not gun yet imo
And when it comes to the outside backs, a good winger needs a good centre inside of him, a good centre needs good halves inside of him. As it stands, Creighton has a very good 5/8 and an exceptional 7 inside of him. I certainly wouldn't rate the Tigers proposed 6 & 7 as very good or exceptional.

MugaB

Coach
Hopefully, it's perform or perish from now on.
Perish? Tigers are a staple club of the league, infact regardless if anyone thinks just coz they are a merger club, they are two of the inaugural clubs of the competition, anyone who thinks that the club is going anywhere is kidding themselves...the tigers have played every RL game since 1908 (except that 1909 GF= #fknsouffsscabs)
Dont fret, the NRL licences are now or soon to be licenced forever

Tigerm

First Grade
Perish? Tigers are a staple club of the league, infact regardless if anyone thinks just coz they are a merger club, they are two of the inaugural clubs of the competition, anyone who thinks that the club is going anywhere is kidding themselves...the tigers have played every RL game since 1908 (except that 1909 GF= #fknsouffsscabs)
Dont fret, the NRL licences are now or soon to be licenced forever
Not sure what the f**k you are on about? I was talking about players. I was never concerned about us being booted.

WA Tiger

Bench
Not sure what the f**k you are on about? I was talking about players. I was never concerned about us being booted.
I liked your response. Honest. I thought your post was pretty clear. He’s not my cuz bro.. Fk this nicey nicey shit for no reason.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
What do you get when u mix a 6am starter with a Valiumerkin .A joke that get’s beaten into the next life..

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Talking with friends who have had visa issues that are far easier to deal with and how long it took them to get it sorted my guess is Bateman might be here early April. It will take a small miracle and lots of behind the scenes work to get him here for round one.

Last edited:

Latest posts