What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ahhhh Harry ... the great white hope

View attachment 69437
As soon as he left the Tigers he turned into yet another forgettable robotic square box headed purple moof.

From hero to zero public interest, maybe the most boring and uninspiring player of all time.

Who the f**k is going to remember another knuckle dragging locker licker, bent over for bellyaches bad humoured man child bullshite.

He could have had it all…

Look at Joffa, gets smashed in his testimonial, team comes dead last and he has to fight his way to his way to games for all the well wishers and good hearted folk trying to slap him on the back and say how proud we are of him.

And he gets this for the rest of his life!

It’s great to be a Tiger and a Magpie for that matter.

Ps: Happy new year Sccchuggabee!

Last edited:

Phil Gould

Juniors
As soon as he left the Tigers he turned into yet another forgettable robotic square box headed purple moof.
From hero to zero public interest, maybe the most boring and uninspiring player of all time.

Who the f**k is going to remember another knuckle dragging locker licker, bent over for bellyaches bad humoured man child bullshite.

Look at Joffa, gets smashed in his testimonial, team comes dead last and he has to fight his way to his way to games for all the well wishers and good hearted folk trying to slap him on the back and say how proud we are of him.

Happy new year Sccchuggabee.

Hastings is a hero, they should have just copped the hit financially and dumped Brooks but hopefully API can have the same organizational effect that Josh Hodgson had on the Raiders before his knees blew up on him.

I think Joe O will be in good spirits this year without having to carry half a forward pack on his back.

WA Tiger

Bench
I can’t help you, youre setting me up for another excruciating bad humoured juvenile whinge, you really should find someone else to be a prick to.
I’m strictly league mate. I’m assuming that any comments on here can be justified. As I assume others would expect from me. But if you need some leniency for stuff you want to just make up as you go, that’s fine. I can prob do that for you…within reason.
The phrase that comes to mind when I read your posts…. ”So much hate, yet so little time”.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench

Ps: Happy new year Sccchuggabee!
I'm assuming this is a g up

I'm assuming this is a g up
Not at all.

There’s been nothing especially interesting about Harry since he left.

Becomes another purple boxhead in the sea of blah.

A sad and forgettable fate for a player who had the whole world at his feet under Tigers skies.

He had the option to join us….but he choose the Stormers.

He doesn’t mean anything …compared to Joffa especially.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Hey rhyno . . . . . pull down the photo of Mitch on your bedroom wall and replace it with this.
Look how cool he looks in proper colours, and how happy he is after finally being rid of the slime from the eels.

Attachments

• Papalii.jpg
    Papalii.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 7
Hey rhyno . . . . . pull down the photo of Mitch on your bedroom wall and replace it with this.
Look how cool he looks in proper colours, and how happy he is after finally being rid of the slime from the eels.
Paps doesn’t have to wear his glasses anymore now he’s seen the light.

C47F4030-D5D4-44D9-8B6D-577BA14DDF75.jpegNo respect for the eels jersey by our spin masters lol.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Seen a few articles that Manly may push Turbo out due to repeated injuries. If this is true, I reckon we should have a legit crack at him for the right price.

Yes, he's injury prone, but you could also keep Staines on the books as a winger with the quiet word in his ear that he will be playing FB whenever Turbo is out through SOO/Injury.

With our COE and excellent sports science/physios I reckon we could get him in pretty decent shape. At least a lot better job than Manly have done.

What you lot reckon?

Tigerm

First Grade
Seen a few articles that Manly may push Turbo out due to repeated injuries. If this is true, I reckon we should have a legit crack at him for the right price.

Yes, he's injury prone, but you could also keep Staines on the books as a winger with the quiet word in his ear that he will be playing FB whenever Turbo is out through SOO/Injury.

With our COE and excellent sports science/physios I reckon we could get him in pretty decent shape. At least a lot better job than Manly have done.

What you lot reckon?
I think he is a great player, but if Manly are thinking of getting rid of him because of repetitive injury, then it must be reasonably serious, and any amount of money (and a roster spot) would be wasted?

Many years too late, imo.

What you lot reckon?
It’s an interesting proposition, but perhaps we’d want to know what we could do differently to Manly to bring him up to scratch.

He’s so marquee that you would think that Manly would have provided him with the best rehab and medical care possible.

That said, neither Charlie nor Laurie are signed beyond the coming season, so I assume you’re right in that we are thinking fresh meat for the grinder at the back.

And it’s a very tough market for fullbacks this year. Virtually no one coming off contract.

Worth taking a look at the options.

That guy from the sharks, Kennedy, he’s available and he’s got a bit in the tank.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
It’s an interesting proposition, but perhaps we’d want to know what we could do differently to Manly to bring him up to scratch.

He’s so marquee that you would think that Manly would have provided him with the best rehab and medical care possible.

That said, neither Charlie nor Laurie are signed beyond the coming season, so I assume you’re right in that we are thinking fresh meat for the grinder at the back.

And it’s a very tough market for fullbacks this year. Virtually no one coming off contract.

Worth taking a look at the options.

That guy from the sharks, Kennedy, he’s available and he’s got a bit in the tank.
We what about Crichton from Penrith, he is looking for a home at the end of next season?

TIGERS

Tim Sheens, alongside assistants Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah, have gone about tearing apart the Tigers squad and recruiting big-name players along the way.

The merger club have added a number of elite forwards, including Apisai Koroisau and Isaiah Papali’I, but are yet to bolster their fullback stocks.

Daine Laurie has been impressive for the Tigers and has played 38 games across two seasons after leaving the Panthers following the 2020 season.

However, the 23-year-old remains off-contract and as it stands does not have a club for the 2024 season.

According to The Daily Telegraph, the Tigers were insistent on only offering the young fullback a one-year extension, while his management were seeking a two-year deal.

That opens the door for the Tigers to make a play for Stephen Crichton and bolster what is already an improved spine of Koroisau, Luke Brooks and Adam Doueihi next season.

The Tigers also recruited Charlie Staines in a swap deal in October, who will also be hoping to wear the No.1 jersey under Sheens.

The plot thickens🫣😂

Someone2

Juniors
Has lost all his intimidation factor

i have heard that he is running most training sessions trying to bring in some of parramatta‘s culture

Attachments

• 0D2B50B6-2E06-471F-806C-102C05FC4611.jpeg
    0D2B50B6-2E06-471F-806C-102C05FC4611.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 48BF7354-5E78-4F32-867F-3AB7FB708EA6.jpeg
    48BF7354-5E78-4F32-867F-3AB7FB708EA6.jpeg
    867.8 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts