What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ask your Ivan about contracts buster.

Charlie wants his old job back.

Your chance to hop on the bus mobby.

And bring @Kilkenny and the mighty @GongPanther with you.

I think Brian for Xmas would make us all api.

Smug has created a monster! All your juniors now expect to play origin by age 21 like Stef did. Someone on your roster pulled out a calculator during origin now half the side wants out.
Someone at the Tigers suggested to Ivan that contracts don’t really count when families want to be together; unfortunately that didn’t play out in the Tigers favour and it was the coach, rather than the player, that moved.

This time the Tigers are trying to get Luai to induce To’o with the view that friendship is more important than contracts. Given this is the ‘big brain’ Tigers launching this ‘sly and cunning plan’ there is every chance that it ends with Luai in the halves as Penrith go for their 5th premiership in a row…

Tigerm

First Grade
Someone at the Tigers suggested to Ivan that contracts don’t really count when families want to be together; unfortunately that didn’t play out in the Tigers favour and it was the coach, rather than the player, that moved.

This time the Tigers are trying to get Luai to induce To’o with the view that friendship is more important than contracts. Given this is the ‘big brain’ Tigers launching this ‘sly and cunning plan’ there is every chance that it ends with Luai in the halves as Penrith go for their 5th premiership in a row…
By chance, can you share your proof that the club is asking that Luai is wanting or encouraging To’o to agitate for a release?
Richo is on record saying that he wouldn’t do it.
If it’s true, that he wants out, then maybe you need to look closer at your own club.
That said, like any club, we’d take him in a heart beat.

By chance, can you share your proof that the club is asking that Luai is wanting or encouraging To’o to agitate for a release?
Richo is on record saying that he wouldn’t do it.
If it’s true, that he wants out, then maybe you need to look closer at your own club.
That said, like any club, we’d take him in a heart beat.
Always good to see the @ColdWetPanther on our shores, sharing his insights.

The smuglets are a bit miffed by To’os apparent loneliness.

Plus their junior ranks are thinning out and they are up to their necks into the market.

WA Tiger

Bench
We are so amazing we are Penrith in fact our fave pastime is to visit the tigers site and rub it in.. coz we now have the right to gloat and well that’s just what we do !!!
Hang on hey what the fk is going on..Too our best player going to the tigers.. What, how, where, when.. and don’t forget who and why????

chill guys. One thing Pascoe was right about we ARE the destination club now.. obviously !! hahaha…and we are sorry for your loss! Really!

Tigerm

First Grade
Willie Mason claiming on Levels Podcast that a couple of Bulldogs are heading to Concord next season. I wonder if it's part of a trade for Stef.
I watched the cup game between us a while ago, imo they had better players in that team than we had in our NRL team.

We are so amazing we are Penrith in fact our fave pastime is to visit the tigers site and rub it in.. coz we now have the right to gloat and well that’s just what we do !!!
Hang on hey what the fk is going on..Too our best player going to the tigers.. What, how, where, when.. and don’t forget who and why????

chill guys. One thing Pascoe was right about we ARE the destination club now.. obviously !! hahaha…and we are sorry for your loss! Really!
You’re right; mine was a shit post and I apologise.

No excuse (because I usually have him on ignore) but I had a few to drink last night watching the Olympic and was triggered by TSP.

Go in peace Tigers brethren.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Ask your Ivan about contracts buster.

Charlie wants his old job back.

Your chance to hop on the bus mobby.

And bring @Kilkenny and the mighty @GongPanther with you.

I think Brian for Xmas would make us all api.

Smug has created a monster! All your juniors now expect to play origin by age 21 like Stef did. Someone on your roster pulled out a calculator during origin now half the side wants out.
Wowee didn't you guys really f**k up sacking Ivan. He was happy to see out his contact yet the Tigpies punted him

Nutz

Bench
Wowee didn't you guys really f**k up sacking Ivan. He was happy to see out his contact yet the Tigpies punted him
We didn't sack him, the coward squirmed his way way out to be with the chin.
We'll do alright when we get some ammo, atm we're firing blanks, next year 7.62mm :)

Das Hassler

Bench
Willie Mason claiming on Levels Podcast that a couple of Bulldogs are heading to Concord next season. I wonder if it's part of a trade for Stef.

They (and we) don't need to trade as he's a free agent..it could only be a coincidence of timing if there's players we want from there that the dogs need to offload for their cap

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I'm desperate for some positive news even if it is complete B.S.
Can you tell us if any names where mentioned or what the link is?