What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Das Hassler

Bench
I'd only sign Bird if he's hellbent on throwing himself into it and not just to give him a spot just for his experience....we've gone down that track enough times to know where it mostly always ends up

Nutz

Bench

The drums are getting louder.
I first started on the Hunt band wagon here back in June but intact I was asking for his signature a couple of years ago elsewhere.
Take a look at this vid and tell me in what game/s did the now big money earner Stefano Utoikamanu play like this. We should be able to get Royce cheaper.
If we do snare him, I can see someone like Twal play bigger minutes and have Hunt come on and play explosive cameos.

Well I hope I get this one right as my prediction of Solomon Alaimalo being a gun didn't exactly pan out too well did it :(

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
I first started on the Hunt band wagon here back in June but intact I was asking for his signature a couple of years ago elsewhere.
Take a look at this vid and tell me in what game/s did the now big money earner Stefano Utoikamanu play like this. We should be able to get Royce cheaper.
If we do snare him, I can see someone like Twal play bigger minutes and have Hunt come on and play explosive cameos.

Well I hope I get this one right as my prediction of Solomon Alaimalo being a gun didn't exactly pan out too well did it :(
I agree with the way to use him. Hunt is not a big minutes man. He'll need to be used for impact stints.