What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

BrotherJim05

Bench
Hunt seems like the complete opposite sort of player to Twal. I could see these two forming a good combination of the bench - a workhorse and a complete nutter.

The rumours are still pretty strong about Horsbrouh as well. What a huge addition he would be:

1. Bula
2. Steines
3. Turuva
4. Olam
5. Skelton
6. Galvin
7. Luai
8. Klemmer
9. Api
10. Pole
11. Fainu
12. Bateman*
13. Horsbrouh

14. TDS
15. Hunt
16. Twal
17. Seyfarth

* I heard that Bateman isn't coming back, but if that's the case then we will have more cash to sign a new back rower to replace him

All in all, massively improved side to what we have this year...at least on paper

Tiger05

First Grade
Hunt seems like the complete opposite sort of player to Twal. I could see these two forming a good combination of the bench - a workhorse and a complete nutter.

The rumours are still pretty strong about Horsbrouh as well. What a huge addition he would be:

1. Bula
2. Steines
3. Turuva
4. Olam
5. Skelton
6. Galvin
7. Luai
8. Klemmer
9. Api
10. Pole
11. Fainu
12. Bateman*
13. Horsbrouh

14. TDS
15. Hunt
16. Twal
17. Seyfarth

* I heard that Bateman isn't coming back, but if that's the case then we will have more cash to sign a new back rower to replace him

All in all, massively improved side to what we have this year...at least on paper

I reckon we need to find a spot for Latu and even Sione. I reckon they both deserve a spot. That backline looks massively improved.