What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours Thread

BrissyRedV

Bench
Some people are never happy.
What I see is a big aggressive forward who wont back down
Who has good leg speed and nice footwork.
If we can get him fit he's definitely going to be an asset coming off the bench. The more options for the coach and team the better.

Mate, he is a seagull. The tries he scored in that footage were all against centres. Was there any footage of him running at the pigs? The only bit I saw was when he ran sideways at the line and then a fight broke out. He will give away more penalties than he would be worth.

hardbaby

Coach
deep groat and sgroatum signs side by side on the hill. The kiddies wouldn't understand it anyway.

Steelman

Juniors
Received some news last night that the Dragons apparently have made a 750k a year offer to Andrew Fafitas management. 4 year deal from 2015

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
Yes Fafita was clearly the best forward for NSW last year, and having personally spoken to one of the Sharks conditioning trainers he is a superior athlete that crunches out field training numbers better than most of their backs.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Might be a little high bit how accurate is that figure? Fifita though IMO is one of the best props running around who plays big minutes, makes plenty of metres, busts tackles and has a great offload. Definitely a forward leader and would instantly improve our pack.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Am I the only one that thinks 750k (if the figure is correct) is a bit much to pay for a prop?
For a premier forward with the skill set of Fafita + the increased salary cap of 6.55 mil in 2015, I'd def make that sought of a play for his contract. All depends on whether or not saints have the actual money to make such a deal..

Gazzaw

Juniors
Received some news last night that the Dragons apparently have made a 750k a year offer to Andrew Fafitas management. 4 year deal from 2015

Thought Fifita was blewing with his management. That was one of the reasons he hasn't made a decision yet.

Still reckon Souths will get him

Minh

First Grade
We should go all out for Fafita, he's a fierce competitor and just what we need.

Joey_dragons

Juniors

yes I heard that rumour to from a friend of mine whos a bulldogs member.
apparently bulldogs and souths offered big money with a shorter deal and dragons came along and offered bigger money and longer deal

Latest posts