What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Home Predictions

Gazzamatta

Coach
So we will get a "home city" final one way or another.

Where would people like that to be played? .... Homebush is the likely venue. Closer to Parra. Parra stadium is too small .... i wonder if they would consider playing us at the new shiney stadium? But again only what 42,000, so maybe too small
Uncle Nick said no. Sorry.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am not convinced Storm win all their games. They've been average and didn't score a point in the 2nd half vs Penrith who had 5 key plays out.
I think all of Brusbane,Roosters and Parra could beat them

You got 2/3. Not bad Hindy

Chipmunk

Coach
We won’t get a prelim at home, but we should get the semi there if we lose to panthers (we played the rabbits semi at Bankwest 2 years ago).

if we win v panthers that makes us the home team in the prelim so that would be at Accor

if we take the longer route (lose to panthers, win semi at Commbank) then we’d be the away team for the prelim so based on our side of the draw it would either be at Allianz against Sharks or Townsville against Cowboys
Interesting to see what either Panthers or Parra do if they meet Souths in the Preliminary Final.

IFR33K

Coach
not confident about any games tbf, except the Doggies cuz I'll be there for that game and we never lose when I go to Parra Stadium

Ok. So you call out 4 members as idiots for saying we may miss the semis, yet you said you’re not confident in any game apart from the dogs. Not being confident in those games would mean you weren’t confident about the making the Semis.

did you include yourself amongst those 4 idiots? If you didn’t, that’s a great call. Because you’re a dopey f*^king idiot.

JokerEel

Coach
Ok. So you call out 4 members as idiots for saying we may miss the semis, yet you said you’re not confident in any game apart from the dogs. Not being confident in those games would mean you weren’t confident about the making the Semis.

did you include yourself amongst those 4 idiots? If you didn’t, that’s a great call. Because you’re a dopey f*^king idiot.

Yeah this is going to work out the way you think... 😂

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

gee that's great logic there

Latest posts