What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Home Predictions

King-Gutho94

Coach
Telegraph did a run home prediction in the paper today they have us finishing 6th playing Brisbane week 1 in the finals.

eels_fan

First Grade
I have us finishing 7th and Brisbane 6th... actually equal 5th with Souths, but positions determined on for and against.
Tbh playing Brisbane week 1 is probably the best draw you can hope for out of any of the 7 possible opposition. I have us finishing 6th and then 7th, but our record at Suncorp is good either way and we are well supported in Qld.

from my Ladder predictor we finish 6th regardless of the result against storm in round 25, so we could rest a few that need it (mainly forwards)

that also likely keeps us away from Souths side of the draw (I have them 5th) and would see us play loser of sharks/storm in week 2, with the panthers awaiting in the prelim

eels_fan

First Grade
Should also mention I have the roosters missing the 8 and Canberra sneaking in. Will come down to the Souths game at the new stadium opening. Poor roosters first game being knocked out of finals contention would suck, and be funny.

hindy111

Post Whore
Should also mention I have the roosters missing the 8 and Canberra sneaking in. Will come down to the Souths game at the new stadium opening. Poor roosters first game being knocked out of finals contention would suck, and be funny.

Roosters are running very HOT. I can see them winning out.

eels_fan

First Grade
Roosters are running very HOT. I can see them winning out.
Are they though? They just got past Manly who had half their team out, had a good game vs the broncos, and then ran over a cowboys team that is floundering imo...

whilst i have no doubts they'll run up a cricket score against the tigers this weekend, i certainly dont fancy them up against Storm in Melbourne with Hughes back. So that leaves the Souths game - win and they make it, lose and they're out.