What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Run out' music

BigNormProvan

Juniors
You're sat up in the ground announcers box, what song do you play as Saints run out....

"Ladies and gentlemen, please make welcome the St. George Illawarra Dragons" *hit play*........

Hit me with your most inspirational songs:cool:

Big Norm

stg666

Juniors
'let there be rock' acdc 'cause i am pumped at the moment. just been checking their set list for next thurs night in melb. the joint will be rumbling.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
'here we go gathering nuts in may'

but in all seriousness...

hysteria by muse.... great 'fire up' riff at the start...

KKW

Juniors
I reckon they should have song for when soward does his gay dance before a kick - how about strawberry kisses by nikkie webster. LMFAO

saintzrule

Juniors
I reckon they should have song for when soward does his gay dance before a kick - how about strawberry kisses by nikkie webster. LMFAO
Nice try, but i have heard that Manly will be using the Eurythmics SEXCRIME:D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

geez mate, you are either brave or stupid... (based on teh LMFAO i'm going to say stupid..)

i'd much rather have a bloke on my team who does 'a gay little dance' than someone on my team who is facing some rather serious charges...

with that in mind, i'll be sure to speak to the ground announcers at Kogarah & WIN to play 'my sharona' as theme music for a certain member of your team...

Such a dirty mind.
Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind.

big pat

Coach
geez mate, you are either brave or stupid... (based on teh LMFAO i'm going to say stupid..)

i'd much rather have a bloke on my team who does 'a gay little dance' than someone on my team who is facing some rather serious charges...

with that in mind, i'll be sure to speak to the ground announcers at Kogarah & WIN to play 'my sharona' as theme music for a certain member of your team...

Such a dirty mind.
Always get it up for the touch of the younger kind.

gee the footy hasn't started yet and the f**kwits are out already.

Latest posts