What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

barry

Bench
Millward has Field slotted in on his whiteboard to play fullback in 2018. Field has not been tested as yet due to a mixture of his injuries and lack of vacancy.

I'd be surprised if Field does not get selected at fullback in next Friday night's game against the Sharks.
Millward and the club definitely has plans to play field at fullback for 2018

He is far from ready though IMO

Especially against the Sharks

Gandhi

Juniors
Millward has Field slotted in on his whiteboard to play fullback in 2018. Field has not been tested as yet due to a mixture of his injuries and lack of vacancy.

I'd be surprised if Field does not get selected at fullback in next Friday night's game against the Sharks.
We might as well get it over with and see how he goes. I am confident he will do the job.

Gandhi

Juniors
That was before i just saw the news on the sharks chairman keogh busted for coke.

What a useless shonky drugful club the shire has.

And some of you hysterical knobs had a go at our coach for being 0.00001 over on a glass of beer.

Should always be careful how far you go with your outrage. The next minute might be your own club. Just ask Bromwich, Proctor, SKD.

The average IQ of people involved in rugby league wouldn't be much higher than those at a day service for people living with an intellectual disability.

Oh and....Premiers baby!

getsmarty

Immortal
Should always be careful how far you go with your outrage. The next minute might be your own club. Just ask Bromwich, Proctor, SKD.

The average IQ of people involved in rugby league wouldn't be much higher than those at a day service for people living with an intellectual disability.

Oh and....Premiers baby!

Correct...Bad apples in most carts.

Gandhi

Juniors

Oh and....Premiers baby!
BS. He is the Chairman of the club. He isnt the water boy. That club needs to accept accountabilty. Saying other people do it and there are bad apples everywhere.....simply enforces there is zero accountability in that club and trying to deflect blame. As they did with peptides.

The pyschie of a loser club.

BS. He is the Chairman of the club. He isnt the water boy. That club needs to accept accountabilty. Saying other people do it and there are bad apples everywhere.....simply enforces there is zero accountability in that club and trying to deflect blame. As they did with peptides.

The pyschie of a loser club.
Get a grip mate. I know working in a Bombay call centre is a tough gig, but no need to take it out on others

dragonssamy61

First Grade
The Mole is an absolute classic. His scoop is nothing but something thats been known for the past couple weeks, there's no exclusive source to his article at all.

Packer's waiting for our offer which hasn't been laid out yet because his manager (the same as Widdop and Dugan) agreed with the club to sort out there futures first before they outline Packer's contract. I'm 99.9999999999% sure that Packer will be staying with us long term.

Finally someone making sense.
Thats correct.
Well said

TomRedVRiver

Bench
If Packer goes throw 400k at Prior n bring him back to the gong...he has become an animal

Prior has re-signed with the Sharks for a further 4 years.

If we lose Packer, the club needs to groom Lawrie to take his place, or try and lock up players like Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Joe Ofahengaue or Jai Arrow.

Melbourne will most likely re-sign NAS, but if we could pull a sneaky one and whip him from under their nose, it would be a HUGE buy. He could be one of the best props in the world in a few years.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Prior has re-signed with the Sharks for a further 4 years.

If we lose Packer, the club needs to groom Lawrie to take his place, or try and lock up players like Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Joe Ofahengaue or Jai Arrow.

Melbourne will most likely re-sign NAS, but if we could pull a sneaky one and whip him from under their nose, it would be a HUGE buy. He could be one of the best props in the world in a few years.

I don't care if he's good or not, if it pissses Melbourne off, let's do it.

Latest posts