What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Packer

jay mac

Juniors
On a side note, has anyone seen the final NZ team announcement. That forward pack is BRUTAL. If the Kiwis 1, 6 & 7 can get it right, the Roos will have their hands full. It's first time I've been excited about a test match in a while.

giboz71

First Grade
On a side note, has anyone seen the final NZ team announcement. That forward pack is BRUTAL. If the Kiwis 1, 6 & 7 can get it right, the Roos will have their hands full. It's first time I've been excited about a test match in a while.

Yeh agreed. Combinations seem to disadvantage them in one off tests. Will be less of an issue with an all Warriors spine.

Forward pack looks pretty awesome, JWH couldn't even get in the squad.

SBD82

Coach
The 1, 6 and 7 for NZ are lethal too. All seem to be clicking for the warriors as a combination too.

For all his offfield drama, Foran is an absolute gun. Makes a massive difference to the NZ side with the way he complements Johnson and lets him shine.

hewi

Bench
The 1, 6 and 7 for NZ are lethal too. All seem to be clicking for the warriors as a combination too.

For all his offfield drama, Foran is an absolute gun. Makes a massive difference to the NZ side with the way he complements Johnson and lets him shine.

Foran is a gun IMO. Great acceleration. Very underrated.

SBD82

Coach
Foran is a gun IMO. Great acceleration. Very underrated.
Agreed. If he could stay injury free I think he would be talked about as one of the best players in the game. Defends like an edge forward and takes on the line hard, plus has the passing and kicking game to be an elite half. Whole package.

If his body holds up I think he still has a huge career ahead in the nrl.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
FFS why hasn't he signed already?? Hate this bullshit it rips at the heart of the club. Hate it! Either sign for the club that pulled you out of a big hole and paid you when you were banned from playing NRL for a year and have made a good offer or just go but do it now.

possm

Coach
I believe Packer's manager is playing a very smart game. Have Dugan stringing Millward along until Packer's price rises. Then Dugan moves on with pleant of cash to pay Packer's market price. What a mess.

Gandhi

Juniors
I believe Packer's manager is playing a very smart game. Have Dugan stringing Millward along until Packer's price rises. Then Dugan moves on with pleant of cash to pay Packer's market price. What a mess.
If duges goes i think it will be a blessing. We need a fullback who can help ignite the side. A fb who when he gets the ball we all stand up in anticipation. A fb who is elusive, can pass a ball, and create opportunities when nothing much is on. Duges is strong.....but lumbering ...and fairly predictable. So i say bring on a new fb. If duges stays and agrees to play centre or back row one day.....fine. We need someone to excite us.....duges does not.

emu62

Juniors
If duges goes i think it will be a blessing. We need a fullback who can help ignite the side. A fb who when he gets the ball we all stand up in anticipation. A fb who is elusive, can pass a ball, and create opportunities when nothing much is on. Duges is strong.....but lumbering ...and fairly predictable. So i say bring on a new fb. If duges stays and agrees to play centre or back row one day.....fine. We need someone to excite us.....duges does not.

You mean like Widdop

willzy91

Juniors
So according to the Mole in his first scoop with WOOS he has Packer leaving the Dragons and joining up with the Tigers next year.

mickeylane

Bench
I really can't see Dugan staying - the Bulldogs must be close to signing him

Gandhi

Juniors
You mean like Widdop
One man wont create enough chances to beat top teams. And widdop certainly isnt in the class that gets us up on our feet and be excited. He is ok....but second tier. (Three tiers in each team) Great... good.....poor

mobels

Juniors
So according to the Mole in his first scoop with WOOS he has Packer leaving the Dragons and joining up with the Tigers next year.
The Mole is an absolute classic. His scoop is nothing but something thats been known for the past couple weeks, there's no exclusive source to his article at all.

Packer's waiting for our offer which hasn't been laid out yet because his manager (the same as Widdop and Dugan) agreed with the club to sort out there futures first before they outline Packer's contract. I'm 99.9999999999% sure that Packer will be staying with us long term.

Gandhi

Juniors
The Mole is an absolute classic. His scoop is nothing but something thats been known for the past couple weeks, there's no exclusive source to his article at all.

Packer's waiting for our offer which hasn't been laid out yet because his manager (the same as Widdop and Dugan) agreed with the club to sort out there futures first before they outline Packer's contract. I'm 99.9999999999% sure that Packer will be staying with us long term.
If packer goes i will dislike him for ever......traitor if it occurs. And the club should hang its head too.....incompetent if it occurs

Latest posts