What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Girdler

SP

Bench
I believe we no longer need him anymore, our halves are great, the centers are great (Whatuira is playing alright)

and Howland & Rooney are too good to drop to allow Luke Lewis to move back to the wing and Girdler into the centers

I think we should sell him to the Footy Show team, he seems to play pretty good for them

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
What about covering for injuries?

Plus Girdler has stuck through think and thin with the Panthers whilst they were the comps cellar dwellars, i believe you show a little respect to him.

But if you do throw him out, Manly will take him :D

SP

Bench
The sell him to the footy show bit was only a bit of fun

I do agree that he can cover for injuries, i dont think Lang will do anything to the team espeacially when its a very successful one too

The Panthers are in awesome form at the moment but I don't think that is any reason to sell Girds.

But I don't think he should come back on the run in side for 1st grade either. The Panthers are playing so well at the moment, that they don't really need to change the side just yet, keep the team as it is and put Girds into the Premier League side for now.

SP

Bench
Girdler is back this rd and in the position where he plays his best, the centers

but i still would of liked him to get some match fitness through the 1st division

kaon

Juniors
Girdler would be taking a huge chuck out of the Panthers salary cap and if the Panthers do find some way to get rid of him, they will be better for it.

He is not a bad player, just not as good as how much he is getting paid.

Priddo

Juniors
yeah we don't really need him now, but i guess he was loyal and helped us when we needed it, so we owe him.

but still he needed atleast 1 game in the lower grades to get used to playing again

Lizzie

Juniors
Ryan Girdler is a terrific player. He brings some experience to a team with many new unexperienced players, and i believe he will give the panthers the stability to finish strongly in the finals.

SP

Bench
I take my words back, he is good, i think it was only that game when he came back we got flogged

But i still think Preston should stay on as the kicker, from last friday night, we should of beaten Newcastle by about 37 - 12 if Ryan got all his goals

AliN

Live Update Team
I can't believe how well Girds is playing this year since he returned.

The game against the Broncos the other night showed just how good he is..

From a Warrior fan who knows the team aren't going to make it this year, the next best thing would be to see the Panthers go all the way!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I agree Girds had a shocker when he came back... but he is playing great footy at the moment and good on him.
Great to see him back in the centres were he belongs too.

New Jack

Juniors
Hey leave Girds alone, he is a champ and when he finds his kicking boots he will help lead us to glory.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Girds is the man and he had his best game against the broncos. Sure the young blokes have been playing terrific throughout the comp, but come semi finals time we need the older experienced guys like girds to keep the young blokes level headed. :twisted:

Billie

Juniors
It's up to us supporters to get behind Girds. He has been/is a fantastic clubman and a brilliant player. I don't believe Girds has lost his talent where footy goes either. He's also been getting better and better since his return from injury this year and it ain't over yet! Girds footy days are far from over! 8)

New Jack

Juniors
Hopefully he has a blinder on the weekend and help play us back into form after the week off. All we need is the Rooters to drop one game and the minor premiership is coming out west, baby.

Faranah

Juniors
He is back in good form! He's having a ball...i can just tell! He was great yesterday against the Broncos.

Kaz

junior
You need Girds for all those intercepts he takes.

Just like in yesterdays game against my team. :x