What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RYAN WEBB...Gone Missing ????

blacksafake

First Grade
remember the origin in 2011 and how we had to bring reece simmonds back from retirement to fill the holes. matt prior in the centres .. game against cowboys at kogarah we just ran out of puff due to lack of players ..

not impressed with the fact he stated he didnt want to have to tap any of our "aging players" BUT he was happy to decimate the squad and take them to the knights - a bit hypocritical in my opinion
I think he meant dragons juniors such as Hornby, Young, Nighty, Coops etc

Qdf

Juniors
It is weird that we hear hardly anything from the people who run this club we follow. It's like the Board members have sent out an edict to the Dragons' staff to the effect of "Tell them nothing, they are just people who rant and rave on the computer all day. The less they know the better".
Our BOARD are a hypocritical group of parasites. They have systematically dismantled our club over the past couple of decades piece by piece.
Only worsening,since these
worthless GORDON'S came onboard, as part owners.

Dragon David

First Grade
Our BOARD are a hypocritical group of parasites. They have systematically dismantled our club over the past couple of decades piece by piece.
The whole management has mismanaged this once great club more so in the past 10 years. Besides themselves, who are all protected species and of course the useless Gordon's, they have installed poor coaches who have made poor selections of players to recruit, they have staff working in the office who cannot communicate with fans and members so have moved on the guy running that section of communications, they have not spent wisely on players with some being overpaid affecting the salary cap.

The biggest thing as far as I am concerned is the fact that as far as I know, they have not gone searching high and low for a couple of really big beefy boppers for the front row to put the fear in the opposition. We need a couple of big Tongan or Samoan guys or even bigger dinky die Aussies upfront with some brains to bash and barge. I know we have a couple of young ones coming through, but we need these big guys now.

Is there anyone in the club who knows how to build a squad of 30 players into a great team from full back to lock?

Gareth67

First Grade
We were warned about the possible ramifications of having them as part owners beforehand .

I know that I was pleased to get the loan owed to the NRL paid out and honestly thought that they would use the numerous resources of the WIN network to the best advantage so as to benefit the Dragons .

We appear to be nothing more than another acquisition
that the owner occasionally picks up and admires and puts away again . 🤔

Dragon David

First Grade
We were warned about the possible ramifications of having them as part owners beforehand .

I know that I was pleased to get the loan owed to the NRL paid out and honestly thought that they would use the numerous resources of the WIN network to the best advantage so as to benefit the Dragons .

We appear to be nothing more than another acquisition
that the owner occasionally picks up and admires and puts away again . 🤔
"St George Illawarra’s preference was always to sell to WIN Corporation because of the firm’s strong ties to the region and passion for the football franchise."

What a load of crap! What about Paul Smith? He had strong ties to the region and a very strong passion for the football franchise and offered more dollars than the Gordon's. It was a shonky deal and everyone knows it. If the Sharks are known as the scum by us fans, then our Board are the scum of business and the way that the transactions took place should have been investigated by the Regulator (ASIC).

Gareth67

First Grade
"St George Illawarra’s preference was always to sell to WIN Corporation because of the firm’s strong ties to the region and passion for the football franchise."

What a load of crap! What about Paul Smith? He had strong ties to the region and a very strong passion for the football franchise and offered more dollars than the Gordon's. It was a shonky deal and everyone knows it. If the Sharks are known as the scum by us fans, then our Board are the scum of business and the way that the transactions took place should have been investigated by the Regulator (ASIC).
Totally agree , why did they accept the lowest offer will remain a mystery known only to those now sitting prettily on their fat posteriors in the Dragon’s boardroom .

Whole thing was a sham from go to woe and woe is exactly where the the Dragons are now . Has been some time since there was some real joy for the fans .

One does get somewhat pussed off with watching other clubs in the semis over the last number of seasons . I hate to say it but the last occasion was when the Dragons were mentored by the great man himself - Mary McGregor . 😳

Qdf

Juniors

The Gordon's won the prize because they did a deal with that scumbag DOUST. They win the bid, DOUST resigns as CEO.
Then pops back up on the Board. With his Snout back in the TROUGH,once again.

Dragon David

First Grade
Knock Knock .....................Ryan ....
Obviously not here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Gone to the Bahamas for a "well earned break" I'd say! All of the other big heads of the club probably flew there just after the grand final and now tucking into the lobster mornay entrees before getting stuck into medium rare surf and turf main course washed down by the best wines. Aaah, isn't it great to know that they will be having the times of their lives with not a care in the world. Ruggeby Leeaague? Wasss thhhhaaaat?

dungay dragon

Juniors
Usually when the team is going like busteds , the CEO comes out with some pearlers we can all cling on to...not our boy RYAN
Hasn't been heard or sighted for ages
Time to step up to the plate my friend , and lead with ....
'The Board met this morning and have decided to part ways with our current Coach ,Hook, whose position has become untenable .The
Board is pleased to announce that ..... ..... has agreed to take over as Head Coach immediately .""
We all wait in anticipation.......

Illusion

Bench
Usually when the team is going like busteds , the CEO comes out with some pearlers we can all cling on to...not our boy RYAN
'The Board met this morning and have decided to part ways with our current Coach ,Hook, whose position has become untenable .The
Board is pleased to announce that ..... ..... has agreed to take over as Head Coach immediately .""
Thats why he is the CEO , they the board dont want to be over ruled with their decisions , thats probably why he got the job , part of the deal ......

Dragon David

First Grade
He is another puppet. Only will say something when told to do it and no use holding one's breath waiting as it will be a long wait.

Coffs dragon

Bench
He’s too busy with the selection process of finding the right coaches to begin interviewing.
Whilst in Dragon World we know it will be a toss of the coin to choose between Young or Hornby and who comes cheapest.