What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Griffin

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Looks like a troll created the post. Check out his name. Please ignore. Probably a Dogs rubbish supporter.

Moderator, any chance you can delete this post.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Looks like a troll created the post. Check out his name. Please ignore. Probably a Dogs rubbish supporter.

Moderator, any chance you can delete this post.
It was announced at a halftime report Storm vs Raiders game this arvo, that trouble was brewing at the Dragons concerning coach, performance and rumours of players not a fan of Hooks style.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Not a troll, I post on here occasionally. Check your facts before you comment big fella, don't let the name fool you. Dragons supporter for 45 years.
Sorry mate. The name really threw me off. I have not been on the forum too often these days.

All I hear from Dogs supporters, yeah the ones that follow a team that has lost their last 2 GF's and as well as a game on the last day of season 2009 to hand us the Minor Premiers that we are chokers. No other fans just them love giving us that tag.

thebigredv

First Grade
As much as I query the current coach, and without stepping foot in the rooms, I do get a strong sense we have some attitude problems amongst our playing group.

Vaughan and Dufty are probably the tip of the iceberg. Lomax is obviously not made of the right stuff between the ears and our middle forwards just opened the door for Watson yesterday immediately after half time just to give a few examples.

Would like to know the whole story. No way it's as simple as just the coach.

Sorry mate. The name really threw me off. I have not been on the forum too often these days.

All I hear from Dogs supporters, yeah the ones that follow a team that has lost their last 2 GF's and as well as a game on the last day of season 2009 to hand us the Minor Premiers that we are chokers. No other fans just them love giving us that tag.
No worries, the name I use just reflects my sense of humour. If I didn't have that I would have gone crazy years ago 😃

As much as I query the current coach, and without stepping foot in the rooms, I do get a strong sense we have some attitude problems amongst our playing group.

Vaughan and Dufty are probably the tip of the iceberg. Lomax is obviously not made of the right stuff between the ears and our middle forwards just opened the door for Watson yesterday immediately after half time just to give a few examples.

Would like to know the whole story. No way it's as simple as just the coach.
Have to agree, I think there are a few that should be shown the door and I'd include Lomax in that group. I just think he's a one trick pony. Ketoni Stagg would be a good replacement. Flanagan would be a good choice as coach and perhaps Hook could do the scouting for Junior talent.

carinashark

First Grade
Oh come on , Dragons just want Flanno back. I bet he has been on the phone with advice as well. Dragons back to the dark ages with double Flanno. But I recon you guys will enjoy the ride.