What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
BUT WE'RE LEADING THE COMP AFTER TWO ROUNDS!!! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM A COACH?!

GO AND SUPPORT ANOTHER TEAM, YOU PESSIMIST.

CLOWN

Sounds like it’s the time of the month for you.
If you don’t like comments on this thread, l can only suggest you don’t read them.

We don’t have to agree with what everyone posts but we don’t need to get bitchy about it.

Nothing worse than a keyboard warrior.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
OKB, of course I hope that we win the comp. That goes without saying or at least I thought it did.
I will rephrase so that its clear and I dont come under attack from the whole fricken forum.
I hope that the knights have a good year and that the roosters have a poor year.
Go dragons.

All good, mate.
You know l’m not going to chew you out.
I enjoy your posts regardless of whether l agree with them or not.
Cheers.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Unless McIdiot learns how to 1) proper utilisation of the bench, 2) show that he can develope game plans and 3) Gives some of our juniors a gateway to first grade.
I don’t think he fits the bill as our club head coach.
State of origin is going to be his big test. Has he a plan for when that happens. His plans should be to identify the replacements and give them exposure to first grade.
I can’t knock Mary this season so far. So we will see.
Exactly people like Nicholls and Host and Sele need more exposure a clever coach would see they get a good look at first grade use the bench you idiot MARY

BennyV

Referee
No I don't believe that to be true. I think I have stated on numerous occasions that I believe even with Mary we can have success or even win a comp.
And I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me "dear crush" Benny Boy.
Lighten up dear crush, I’m taking the piss! I know that no amount of wrong decisions, incompetence and actual failure could shake your resolve!

Crush

Coach
Lighten up dear crush, I’m taking the piss! I know that no amount of wrong decisions, incompetence and actual failure could shake your resolve!
Benny boy, try being less of an arrogant dick from time to time. Maybe just once a week? Choose a day and make that the day you don't pick everyones posts apart and act like a know it all.
Oh and just taking the piss Benny boy!
Obviously!

ouryears

Bench
BUT WE'RE LEADING THE COMP AFTER TWO ROUNDS!!! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM A COACH?!

GO AND SUPPORT ANOTHER TEAM, YOU PESSIMIST.

CLOWN
If you think we are going to keep winning while lafai, nighty and Nene are in the team, you have more than rocks in your head.
Round 2 lol. Repost what you said after round 15 and it might be listened to.
Mary has very little idea.

Crush

Coach
If you think we are going to keep winning while lafai, nighty and Nene are in the team, you have more than rocks in your head.
OV is being sarcastic. He has less faith in Mary than anyone. I believe that he was having a shot at West Coast Dragons optimistic outlook.
So no point telling OV that Mary has no idea, he already knows that.

ouryears

Bench
OV is being sarcastic. He has less faith in Mary than anyone. I believe that he was having a shot at West Coast Dragons optimistic outlook.
So no point telling OV that Mary has no idea, he already knows that.
Oh, sorry, I didn't realise.
Cheers

Overseas dragon

Juniors
AND IF ANYBODY IS UNSURE THIS IS THE SACK McGregor THREAD ,SACK McGregor, SACK McGregor, SACK McGregor , SACK MCGREGOR .and there's absolutely no reason to believe a PREMIERSHIP is coming this way anytime SOON

BennyV

Referee
Benny boy, try being less of an arrogant dick from time to time. Maybe just once a week? Choose a day and make that the day you don't pick everyones posts apart and act like a know it all.
Oh and just taking the piss Benny boy!
Obviously!
Tried it once. Not for me.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
You might correct that to nighty and lafai let's wait and give McDonald' some leeway he might just keep improving certainly MANN and LOMAX would be a massive improvement on the two snails we currently have in our backline ......

Latest posts