What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

I just can’t see why these guys whinge on and on about making the finals and then nearly stealing a prelim finals game from side full of superstars.

A fair chunk of the season leading the comp.

An awesome player like graham signs on.

Jp is a revelation.

A good portion of the saints team are average.

They play their backsides off, coached well and some of the fans carry on like they came last.

Ungrateful lot, some of us here.

Man up for Mary.
I think you would “man up” for Mary

ouryears

Bench
I just can’t see why these guys whinge on and on about making the finals and then nearly stealing a prelim finals game from side full of superstars.

A fair chunk of the season leading the comp.

An awesome player like graham signs on.

Jp is a revelation.

A good portion of the saints team are average.

They play their backsides off, coached well and some of the fans carry on like they came last.

Ungrateful lot, some of us here.

Man up for Mary.
Won 2 from last 9.
Went from 1st to 7th
Got beat by 40.
Enough said.
Winning one from two in the semis and bowing out does not redeem him.
Top 4 or gone.
Gone!

Pilot house

Juniors
Man up for Mary, a good bloke and a great coach who has done more for the dragons than probably any other coach in living memory.

Got us into the finals with a forgettable squad and people are just plain ungrateful, vulgar and Dripping with hate.

Sad and sorry lot you Malicious to Mary-merkins are. Psychopaths.

Like stray dogs going back to eat your own vomit.

merahputih

Juniors
Man up for Mary, a good bloke and a great coach who has done more for the dragons than probably any other coach in living memory.

Got us into the finals with a forgettable squad and people are just plain ungrateful, vulgar and Dripping with hate.

Sounds like previous poster "Hail Mary" ?

Pilot house

Juniors
Sounds like previous poster "Hail Mary" ?
Nope.

Some people are vilifying a good bloke and a great coach and hunting down his supporters in other lu forums.

When raised, I thought that the response from lu didn’t reflect community expectations or concerns about on line harassment. It’s their forum though, not mine.

So I’m going to stand up for Mary...and myself, although they may boot me off anytime now I guess.

ouryears

Bench
Nope.

Some people are vilifying a good bloke and a great coach and hunting down his supporters in other lu forums.

When raised, I thought that the response from lu didn’t reflect community expectations or concerns about on line harassment. It’s their forum though, not mine.

So I’m going to stand up for Mary...and myself, although they may boot me off anytime now I guess.
No one hates Mary.
However, we will not tolerate fools and people who cannot do a proper job.
2 from last 10 games
7th in minor premiership.
That’s a big fat F for a fail.

ouryears

Bench

Describing yourself.
I read on another forum you threatening to go to the football and wipe out every rooster fan and player.
Your post was deleted and reported.
Who is the psycho??!!!!

Pilot house

Juniors
Ma
Describing yourself.
I read on another forum you threatening to go to the football and wipe out every rooster fan and player.
Your post was deleted and reported.
Who is the psycho??!!!!
Joke.
In contrast you stalked me onto another forum and started personally abusing and harrassing me. No excuses mate, you are an on-line bully.lu should stand up against your sort.

ouryears

Bench
Ma

Joke.
In contrast you stalked me onto another forum and started personally abusing and harrassing me. No excuses mate, you are an on-line bully.lu should stand up against your sort.
Didn’t stalk you, you perhaps stalked me over there.
I have been friends with some people on that forum for a long time.
You just turned up, I read your weird post.
You tell others to write decent stuff but you write total shite.

Practice what you preach.

ouryears

Bench
F
Ma

Joke.
Funny that it’s your posts that were deleted by the mods.
Seems you need to look in the mirror
Now quit the personal stuff and talk football

Gomarchin

Juniors
I can't wait for Mary's media mates to come out after round 5 or 6 (when we've won most of our games) to say "surely Mary deserves a two year extension after what he's achieved." And then my favourite of all is when the new CEO/board come out with: "players want to know who's coaching next year...so we needed to extend his contract."

What happens when we then fast forward to the end of 2019 and we miss the 8 or or manage to scrap into the 8??

Mary cannot coach. The look on his face during the Broncos game confirms this.

He was laughing and smirking because he knew he'd be around for another 2-3 years.

Pilot house

Juniors
F

Funny that it’s your posts that were deleted by the mods.
Seems you need to look in the mirror
Now quit the personal stuff and talk football

Mister keyboard-warrior, forum high bully boy and your majesty of merkin-ism:

You are the lowest form of poster, an on-line grub who wants to wreck peoples experiences of lu for no reason but for your sick and hateful fetishes in flaming them.

A labotomy would increase your iq by ten fold.

If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them or put me on ignore.

Now quit the personal stuff and talk football,

hazzbeen

Bench
I can't wait for Mary's media mates to come out after round 5 or 6 (when we've won most of our games) to say "surely Mary deserves a two year extension after what he's achieved." And then my favourite of all is when the new CEO/board come out with: "players want to know who's coaching next year...so we needed to extend his contract."

What happens when we then fast forward to the end of 2019 and we miss the 8 or or manage to scrap into the 8??

Mary cannot coach. The look on his face during the Broncos game confirms this.

He was laughing and smirking because he knew he'd be around for another 2-3 years.
Mate said before during the Bronco's game he was completely shocked , had no idea what the F*CK was going on .... It wasn't his good coaching .....

no hate
you are truly delusional
oh...btw very creepy