What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

dannyt

Coach
Merkineesh.

I’m glad people want to be either the creep or the bully.

That they look up to their dad and mum like that.
Ah Gaz. I've said this to you before and I'll probably say it again.

Life is too short to waste time on utter morons such as yourself.

Go and do what hermaphrodites can do.

Don't bother responding as you are on the ignore list.

Pilot house

Juniors
Ah Gaz. I've said this to you before and I'll probably say it again.

Life is too short to waste time on utter morons such as yourself.

Go and do what hermaphrodites can do.

Don't bother responding as you are on the ignore list.

Oh dear folks, another Mary hater bites the dust. But this gaz guy sounds ok.

Pilot house

Juniors
Pfft, your parole officer is looking for you mr Strawberry man, best you give her a ring.

You were meant to eat them you flip!

Ted bartolo

Juniors
Pfft, your parole officer is looking for you mr Strawberry man, best you give her a ring.

Pilot I'm sure your one of McGregor drinking buddies who stays loyal to there mates.Thats Macgregor problem his to loyal.If a player is needed
be dropped. he hasn't made the hard decision. No one has gotdropped In the last 5 years no one has got a chance unless someone is injured..We have had a game plan of bash and barge and pass it out the backs.Great player.rubbish coach.keep off the drugs pilot

dannyt

Coach
Pilot I'm sure your one of McGregor drinking buddies who stays loyal to there mates.Thats Macgregor problem his to loyal.If a player is needed
be dropped. he hasn't made the hard decision. No one has gotdropped In the last 5 years no one has got a chance unless someone is injured..We have had a game plan of bash and barge and pass it out the backs.Great player.rubbish coach.keep off the drugs pilot
Don't bother. This is my man gaz. A troll of the highest order who gets their kicks from being absolute f@#%wits and hoping to bait someone.

You can't argue logically with them. They will come back with absolute crap every time.

Take my advice- just put them on your ignore list.

Pilot house

Juniors

Burp.

Man up for Mary.

Pilot house

Juniors
Nice to see the pervert stalking me back at Souths lu.

Put a leash on her, then set her on fire!

Man up for Mary gimpmeisters.

No, I just think “our years” is a stalking on line bullying prick. Plus a big wussy madam. You are just a regular creep. Probably a rockspider.
I know you're trying to be provocative and clever but instead, you're just being down right stupid and ridiculous.
Even the vitriolic drivel that you spew forth makes no sense.
You don't even have the ability to debate or discuss simple footy concepts.
Even your insults are mundane and boring.
You're obviously paranoid and delusional.
All your shortcomings are on show for everyone to see.
You display many symptoms of serious mental illness and as such should seek professional help...as fast as possible.

Pilot house

Juniors
No, I just think “our years” is a stalking prick.
I know you're trying to be provocative and clever but instead, you're just being down right stupid and ridiculous.
You display many symptoms of serious mental illness and as such should seek professional help...as fast as possible.

No I’m not going to your clinic Mr Spider and keep away from schools.

Look at what your girlfriend posts and where he posts before you talk out of your fat arse.

Now stfu and Man up for Mary, talk footy you predator of penises.

dannyt

Coach
Ignore list