What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Man up for Mary, a good bloke and a great coach who has done more for the dragons than probably any other coach in living memory.

Got us into the finals with a forgettable squad and people are just plain ungrateful, vulgar and Dripping with hate.

Sad and sorry lot you Malicious to Mary-merkins are. Psychopaths.

Like stray dogs going back to eat your own vomit.
wow that forgettable roster would be most welcomed at a lot of teams you really are delusional mrs pilot light ..............

Mister keyboard-warrior, forum high bully boy and your majesty of merkin-ism:

You are the lowest form of poster, an on-line grub who wants to wreck peoples experiences of lu for no reason but for your sick and hateful fetishes in flaming them.

A labotomy would increase your iq by ten fold.

If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them or put me on ignore.

Now quit the personal stuff and talk football,
If he has been offensive report it, otherwise STFU and talk football reasonably.

You can love Mary all you like, others can have a completely opposite view point. You don’t need to respond to it.

Pilot house

Juniors
If he has been offensive report it, otherwise STFU and talk football reasonably.

You can love Mary all you like, others can have a completely opposite view point. You don’t need to respond to it.

I was trying to contribute until old bully mate started abusing me over at Souths for no reason. You should take your own advice too.

Stfu and talk footy? Isn’t that what you recommended? Silly merkin.

Banjo2014

Juniors
[QUOTE="Miller was a legend, post:

Dear Miller - if you are referring to Gavin Miller then I agree - ran into him onboard the Norwegian Star a few years back - he stumbled out of the bar late/early one morning and was first in the gym. Still fit..

ouryears

Bench

You are the lowest form of poster, an on-line grub who wants to wreck peoples experiences of lu for no reason but for your sick and hateful fetishes in flaming them.

Ha ha ha ha
Gaz!

ouryears

Bench

Gaz!!

Don’t read it, you don’t need to reply.

Everyone is a bully to you. Poor fella, run to the headmaster and have a cry
I wouldn't waste your breath on this person.
Biggest sook on the forum hiding behind the "bullying" red herring so they can rationalize and justify their profoundly ridiculous, patronizing and misinformed comments.
Gets narky as soon as you challenge them.
Uses low grade labels like "merkin" and "grub"
Can't reason or debate any topic.
Just wastes everyone's time beating their own drum.
Have to seriously question their mental well being.

ouryears

Bench
I was trying to contribute until old bully mate started abusing me over at Souths for no reason. You should take your own advice too.

Stfu and talk footy? Isn’t that what you recommended? Silly merkin.
Wake up, your post was deleted at the other forum because you wrote harassing and bullying tripe
We reported it and it was taken down
Funny how you think you are right when your post was the only one removed
Talk football

Pilot house

Juniors
Lord of the flies still in action over here with the creep and on line bully back in action.

Now we find out the cowardly stalker has a day job as junior forum cop.

You inbred strawberry-defiling merkii

Man up for Mary, you half witted hateful horrors.

Pilot house

Juniors
Actually I’ve worked it out.

The stalking abuser cut a deal with a nameless lu overlord.

He can go onto other forums and abuse people minding their own business for no reason....so long as he hands in a few secret reports along the way.

A snitch.

getsmarty

Immortal
Interesting..." My Man Gasnier" last posted on Sat the 15th ..." Pilot " starts posting on Sunday 16th ....

Is that you ... Ruby/Vas/Sigurd/Glen/My Man Gasnier/ Pilot ????

dannyt

Coach
Lord of the flies still in action over here with the creep and on line bully back in action.

Now we find out the cowardly stalker has a day job as junior forum cop.

You inbred strawberry-defiling merkii

Man up for Mary, you half witted hateful horrors.
Ok -Lord of the flies.

So the term "kill the pig" makes sense to you.