What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

St Georgio

Juniors
There's are book called the Secret + Video, there is a book called Think a Grow Rich by Napolean Hill, so too his other Book called Masterminds, there's books on Law of
Attraction, so in a nutshell I would considered Mary a wizard if he was too survive!

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
Mary has to go. Hauler has extended for two years at the dogs. Please get Ivan the terrific Cleary to the dragons, maybe then we might also get For an.

dragon-83

Juniors
NOT A HAPPY CAMP

Which coach only made a token appearance at his club’s Mad Monday celebrations two weeks ago . . . and then barely said a word to his players?

The coach has lost the dressing room after a poor season and has become a disliked figure for his ranting and raving at halftime and after matches.

Oh, and it’s not Jason Taylor.
From The Mole RLW

God-King Dean

Immortal
Tigers - not Taylor
Warriors - already have new coach
Dragons - massive wanker, likely
Rabbits - all over had a shit year, & Madge is definitely a ranter & raver
Manly - once B Stewart left, they improved immensely. No chance.
Eels - no chance
Roosters - Robinson is bit of a sooky merkin, so not unlikely
Knights - I doubt Brown has bothered raising his voice once

So I'd say it between McGregor, Robinson & Madge

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Seeing Robinson and Madge finished the 2nd half of the season on a positive note where they actually had a full strength team I doubt it is any of those 2. I saw some pics of the Dragons players on Mad Monday and I must admit Mary was not in any photos so good chance it is him. But will the board care? Nah.

Gareth67

First Grade
Robinson was prone to a decent whinge post game.

If i had a team that the Roosters had in 2015 , only to see it decimated by some of the most imbecile decisions that led to wholesale transfers and sackings of its best players I would be screaming the stadium roof down .

As bad as the Joint Ventures decisions have been , at least we know that the Dragons never had the money to play with as the Roosters had .
Yet they the Roosters , being one of the ' untouchables ' of the competition , and with money coming from just about every orifice of their body , threw an entire season away ,
In the forlorn hope of signing S.B. Williams and the Demi-god Jayrad Hayne .

Poor ole Trent , my heart bleeds for him !

since77

Juniors
If i had a team that the Roosters had in 2015 , only to see it decimated by some of the most imbecile decisions that led to wholesale transfers and sackings of its best players I would be screaming the stadium roof down .

As bad as the Joint Ventures decisions have been , at least we know that the Dragons never had the money to play with as the Roosters had .
Yet they the Roosters , being one of the ' untouchables ' of the competition , and with money coming from just about every orifice of their body , threw an entire season away ,
In the forlorn hope of signing S.B. Williams and the Demi-god Jayrad Hayne .

Poor ole Trent , my heart bleeds for him !

Unlike us, the Roosters won't have 2 bad seasons in a row.

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
Mary does not rave and rant, he just bullshits. Could be he stayed away because he can't handle his liquor, just means the players would have been happier to not have to be near him.

slippery5

Juniors
NOT A HAPPY CAMP

Which coach only made a token appearance at his club’s Mad Monday celebrations two weeks ago . . . and then barely said a word to his players?

The coach has lost the dressing room after a poor season and has become a disliked figure for his ranting and raving at halftime and after matches.

Oh, and it’s not Jason Taylor.
From The Mole RLW
Mole was on Brisbane radio this morning & when it was put to him that it wasn't a "mery " good Monday for that coach then, he replied "you could be on the money there " So away you go, you destroyer !!!!!!!!

Latest posts