What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Prepare for the onslaught:

I suspect the Machine will do its best to project as much change over the off season as it can possibly muster.

New ball boys, plenty of fresh new merchandising, new talent and all kinds of other stuff on offer as it tries to contain the unhappiness pervading the fans and members.

It will be interesting to see if all of this works and the club can retain the interest of half of its fan base.

I think a full 25% might wait to see what unfolds. Of these, at least 15% will not renew based on concerns about the competency of the coach, but getting the real figures is hard.

I mean there will always be the rusted-on fans and I don’t see too many walking out forever.

And it would be wrong to abandon your club completely long term over Mary.

The treatment of the sign guys is more of a worry to me and the contempt for valid dissent and different voices. This intolerance is hard to ignore.

You see a guy being a racist (intolerant) at the footy to a player, it’s your duty to do something. Even if he’s an sgi or wt supporter. Can’t be asleep at the wheel as a resistance fighter. Ask the brave sign guys. Legends they are.
How do you get time to take care of your tigers

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
communityforum.png

Private Dragons Forum - Jubilee Avenue - Click Here

merahputih

Juniors
The McGregor experiment-and that's all you can call it- it was never a rational, long term strategic decision for the future benefit of the club, has failed. If Brian Johnston and the board think that anything is going to change in the next two years with the shuffling of deck chairs on this ship they are deluding themselves. Only a basket case Titans team has saved the club from a wooden spoon. It's going to be Groundhog Day and deja vu all over again unless some brave decisions are made and professionalism replaces nepotism.

Sack McGregor!!!!!

The McGregor experiment-and that's all you can call it- it was never a rational, long term strategic decision for the future benefit of the club, has failed. If Brian Johnston and the board think that anything is going to change in the next two years with the shuffling of deck chairs on this ship they are deluding themselves. Only a basket case Titans team has saved the club from a wooden spoon. It's going to be Groundhog Day and deja vu all over again unless some brave decisions are made and professionalism replaces nepotism.

Sack McGregor!!!!!
When McGregor is finally shown the door, Johnston should resign or be fired at the same time.
In short Johnston has thrown his considerable support behind his old mate McGregor and it has been a complete and utter disaster.
Johnston's haste in extending McGregor has been a faux pas of monumental proportions and he should stand accountable.