What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Gareth67

First Grade
The forum is still in meltdown mode , perhaps by using another color other than black it may kick in once again ? ?

By the way gents Fester called to say “ that the Raiders lime- green jerseys put his boys of their game last night - it wasn’t my fault “ . :lying_face:

gitano

Juniors
Mary is not the issue you flogs. We've got a roster of pea hearts. We need a Beau Scott, Jeremy Smith or someone to start folding blokes in half. We're butter soft.

gitano

Juniors
Mary is not the issue you flogs. We've got a roster of pea hearts. We need a Beau Scott, Jeremy Smith or someone to start folding blokes in half. We're butter soft.

hazzbeen

Bench
Agree here , we have become a bunch of soft Co*ks , We Need Mongrel , even the Sim brothers have been tamed by our coach , Fritz plays hard but no orthority on the field , or niggling putting players off their game..... Mary is a big issue also the guy has had 7 years and we are going backwards .....

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Actually, I think in some way Seibold has highlighted how really poorly coached we are.

We are (currently) 13th, the team that is now 12th are the Warriors, a team without a home, players out injured/suspended, players wanting to go home, using 'loan' players and have an interim coach.

This is the bigger highlight than the Broncos losing streak and we should be all over this fact.
Glad some one said it.
The Broncos and Seibold bashing whilst partly deserved is overdone.
Darkest days in their history...rubbish
Bennett lost hist first 8 games some time ago...with a star studded roster...but he finished 8th that year
Anyone would think no coach has lost 6 in a row
And that female journalist at the post game press conference was a disgrace and embarassing non game questioning

Have a look at his unavailable list..and compare it to ours
Yes they should be better as a 1 team City and had some bad losses...but please
Mary with arguably a similar roster ATM is just as bad and has been for 2 years

I will put my PC hat on now just like many do on this forum
Where is the consideration for Siebold's mental health.....thats right.. he is indigenous.. but not a player and the media have an agenda against him

BLM01

First Grade
Actually, I think in some way Seibold has highlighted how really poorly coached we are.

We are (currently) 13th, the team that is now 12th are the Warriors, a team without a home, players out injured/suspended, players wanting to go home, using 'loan' players and have an interim coach.

This is the bigger highlight than the Broncos losing streak and we should be all over this fact.
Glad some one said it.
The Broncos and Seibold bashing whilst partly deserved is overdone.
Darkest days in their history...rubbish
Bennett lost hist first 8 games some time ago...with a star studded roster...but he finished 8th that year
Anyone would think no coach has lost 6 in a row
And that female journalist at the post game press conference was a disgrace and embarassing non game questioning

Have a look at his unavailable list..and compare it to ours
Yes they should be better as a 1 team City and had some bad losses...but please
Mary with arguably a similar roster ATM is just as bad and has been for 2 years

I will put my PC hat on now just like many do on this forum
Where is the consideration for Siebold's mental health.....thats right.. he is indigenous.. but not a player and the media have an agenda against him

possm

Coach
Surely after the Raiders game, enough is enough. No more excuses, just sack the wanker and get on with re-building the Cub. No Mary, no Young, just a good professional first grade coach.

We would do well with a cleanout of management positions but right now we should at least sack Mary and Millward to change direction and begin the re-build.

possm

Coach
Surely after the Raiders game, enough is enough. No more excuses, just sack the wanker and get on with re-building the Cub. No Mary, no Young, just a good professional first grade coach.

We would do well with a cleanout of management positions but right now we should at least sack Mary and Millward to change direction and rebuild the Club.

Its turned into a nightmare. We have got used to losing.
Canberra wre absolutely crap last night and still beat us.
The Roosters had a handful of srars out and beat us by 14 points.
If it wasnt for Seibold the spotlight would still be on McGregor.
We are the worst coach team in the competition and its not goi g to chanbe until McGregor gets the punt.
Spot on
Broncos debacle is a Godsend for McGregor.
Many are ripe to be plucked given their injury woes and should we jag a win, we will never hear the end of it.
"Board decision to persevere, vindicated - McGregor fighting hard to keep his position and getting results"

TruSaint

Referee
Why Seibold will be sacked before Mary.
It all comes down to $$$, and Brisbane are a public company.

$15m stock crash: Broncos shares plummet amid dramas on and off field

About $15 million has been wiped off the market value of the Brisbane Broncos in just over two-and-a-half years as poor on-field performances, off-field dramas and the coronavirus outbreak have led to the listed company’s stock price plummeting.

Shares in the Broncos, a company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, hit an all-time high of 56 cents on November 30, 2017. However, the price nosedived on the back of a six-game losing streak and renewed questions about the appointment of coach Anthony Seibold.

“There are a whole bunch of market factors working against the Brisbane Broncos at the moment.

“If I was [considering] buying or selling Broncos shares at the moment, I would probably be selling them.

“Who knows if we will even have [full crowd] attendance back next year. We thought this would be a one-season anomaly, but that will be dictated by science.”

full article

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/15...W9HBlgf_VYLiS6zIe_uT5SOaJE#Echobox=1593920407

BLM01

First Grade
Look at Kurt Mann now he’s playing at 5/8 and has a decent coach, add in Field and Garrick how much proof do the board want of his incompetence. Lastly piss off Norman and let’s take Green from the Warriors for a year.
Jai Field did nothing to convince me he can handle 1st grade
He hides in defence and was looked after by a good team around him that played a team that were terrible in defence

redv13

Bench
Jai Field did nothing to convince me he can handle 1st grade
He hides in defence and was looked after by a good team around him that played a team that were terrible in defence
Let’s see how Jai goes vs Newcastle this week compared to the very ordinary Cowboys before people start blowing a head gasket and sprouting him as the next Joey Johns

Look at Kurt Mann now he’s playing at 5/8 and has a decent coach, add in Field and Garrick how much proof do the board want of his incompetence. Lastly piss off Norman and let’s take Green from the Warriors for a year.

Green is a gun player- one of their best and most popular, so of course....they have to get rid of him.

May as well publicise it too.

Millward would be proud of them.

You desperately need a couple of thugs to aim up.

Attachments

• D90B7B38-4823-4819-B117-5A38497C17B0.jpeg
    D90B7B38-4823-4819-B117-5A38497C17B0.jpeg
    268.1 KB · Views: 7

BLM01

First Grade
Why Seibold will be sacked before Mary.
It all comes down to $$$, and Brisbane are a public company.

$15m stock crash: Broncos shares plummet amid dramas on and off field

About $15 million has been wiped off the market value of the Brisbane Broncos in just over two-and-a-half years as poor on-field performances, off-field dramas and the coronavirus outbreak have led to the listed company’s stock price plummeting.

Shares in the Broncos, a company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, hit an all-time high of 56 cents on November 30, 2017. However, the price nosedived on the back of a six-game losing streak and renewed questions about the appointment of coach Anthony Seibold.

“There are a whole bunch of market factors working against the Brisbane Broncos at the moment.

“If I was [considering] buying or selling Broncos shares at the moment, I would probably be selling them.

“Who knows if we will even have [full crowd] attendance back next year. We thought this would be a one-season anomaly, but that will be dictated by science.”

full article

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/15...W9HBlgf_VYLiS6zIe_uT5SOaJE#Echobox=1593920407

How many in the NRL media have shares in the Broncos. That may explain the over the top biased reporting on how bad a state the darling glamour club of the NRL is in.
If Broncos are bad..how bad are we going.
Broncos still made the 8 last year and are on 4 points this year with a lot of missing players in most games. Remind me again of St George's efforts since 2019 kicked off and how many games in a row did we lose last year.?

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
How many in the NRL media have shares in the Broncos. That may explain the over the top biased reporting on how bad a state the darling glamour club of the NRL is in.
If Broncos are bad are we going.
Broncos still made the 8 last year and are on 4 points this year with a lot of missing players in most games. Remind me again of St George's efforts since 2019 kicked off and how many games in a row did we lose last year.?

Fair question.

BLM01

First Grade
2mmm spent their 1st half hour intro yesterday discussing what should the Broncos do moving forward and how and why the players and Seibold have no answers.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
And still the meathead Gus says for us to keep the status quo ,that there's no point changing the coach. He's having a laugh at us. You're a faux pas meathead. A super funk fake.

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
And still the meathead Gus says for us to keep the status quo ,that there's no point changing the coach. He's having a laugh at us. You're a faux pas meathead. A super funk fake.

Gould is trying to 'justify' the so called review he did.
He's been on this maintaining the status quo since then. To suddenly reverse would significantly effect his 'profile' in the sport.

I wonder how Hook feels about that!

I am taking zero credence in anything he says about the Dragons.

redv13

Bench
Gould is trying to 'justify' the so called review he did.
He's been on this maintaining the status quo since then. To suddenly reverse would significantly effect his 'profile' in the sport.

I wonder how Hook feels about that!

I am taking zero credence in anything he says about the Dragons.
Gould is full of $hit and only covering his own arse so he doesn’t look and sound like a muppet. He’d be a perfect candidate to become a board member