What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

I read Mary linked to make comeback at the sharks as an assistant o_O

If that’s the case, there really should be an inquiry.

The club should issue a warrant and bring him in for an interview.

The rank and file need to know precisely what his role was in the cam fiasco and whether or not he stood firm with the club in his advisements to Cam.

If it transpires that he let the club down, he should be stripped of his life membership and any praise of him deleted from club records.

After putting your club through hell for all those years, it would be staggering if he ratted off to the Sharks in any capacity.

I suppose you could pray he becomes their next head coach. $800k a season wasn’t it and he refused a co-vid pay cut whilst the elite players got bent over.

El Fester is back and this time, he’s not mucking around.

The Sharks are in serious trouble if Mary gets an invite to stamp the joint with footprints. Write them off for another 60 years or whatever.

V for vengeance, make it red.

Last edited:
A917057B-57B2-46D0-8CFF-B2585598692E.jpeg
It was bloody hard work fitting his head into the coaches uniform.

Poor old Sharks, if there’s a wrong decision to be made, they will gravitate towards it as a matter of nature. It’s inevitable that Mary will be head coach by 2022.

And as @Gareth67 has often said, Mary somehow always finds a way through. Defies logic and all that.

He would have woke up late and missed his berth on the Titanic!

It’s not for us to wonder of his mysterious ways.

Mary is a f**king enigma!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
View attachment 45855
It was bloody hard work fitting his head into the coaches uniform.

Poor old Sharks, if there’s a wrong decision to be made, they will gravitate towards it as a matter of nature. It’s inevitable that Mary will be head coach by 2022.

And as @Gareth67 has often said, Mary somehow always finds a way through. Defies logic and all that.

He would have woke up late and missed his berth on the Titanic!

It’s not for us to wonder of his mysterious ways.

Mary is a f**king enigma!
I really hope he is, they deserve him.

Marys getting the band back together:

Management by design and the hippies, Gus on standby for a review and Latimore started cardio last week.

Tristan is warming up, to pacify Dell for media approval and no second coming without the Gordon’s.

The Sharks are salivating.

I will post my photo of him on Sharks lu, see how we go!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Marys getting the band back together:

Management by design and the hippies, Gus on standby for a review and Latimore started cardio last week.

Tristan is warming up, to pacify Dell for media approval and no second coming without the Gordon’s.

The Sharks are salivating.

I will post my photo of him on Sharks lu, see how we go!
Dude you really need to get a life. You’re a Tigers supporter who spends way too much time on both the Dragons and Sharks forums .... I can only assume you’re gutted because you thought McInnes was headed to the Tigers. To be a good troll you’ve either gotta be funny or clever....with all due respect you are neither.

blue bags

First Grade
Dude you really need to get a life. You’re a Tigers supporter who spends way too much time on both the Dragons and Sharks forums .... I can only assume you’re gutted because you thought McInnes was headed to the Tigers. To be a good troll you’ve either gotta be funny or clever....with all due respect you are neither.
The Silverdale Phantom is cool bro , chill out and relax on the beach :cool::)

blue bags

First Grade
I hadn’t seen this posted any where else so apologies if it has been . I’m speechless.

https://www.theislanderonline.com.a...gor-returns-as-coach-of-nsw-juniors/?cs=11682

McGregor returns as coach of NSW juniors

Paul McGregor has picked up his first rugby league coaching gig since leaving St George Illawarra, taking over as NSW's under-19s State of Origin mentor.

McGregor was announced as part of the Blues' pathways system on Sunday, following on from Geoff Toovey's return to the coach's box as assistant with the NSW women's side.

The ex-NSW centre declared last year he was still at the beginning of his coaching journey when he resigned from the Dragons during his seventh season after immense pressure on his position.

The 53-year-old focused largely on personal matters over the summer, and has not taken up a role as an assistant at any NRL club for 2021.

McGregor has previously served as an assistant to former NSW coach Laurie Daley before he took over at the Dragons, having long been in the NSW system.

Meanwhile Beau Scott, Brett Kimmorley and Trent Hodkinson have all also taken up NSW roles, with Scott coaching the country team and Kimmorley and Hodkinson in the juniors.

"All of those players wore the sky blue jumper with distinction and they will be able to pass on their experience to the next generation of stars coming through," NSWRL's head of football Robert Lowrie said.
"It's great to see them reinvesting in the game and I'm confident this will set the NSWRL up for future success."

hewi

Bench
The ex-NSW centre declared last year he was still at the beginning of his coaching journey when he resigned from the Dragons during his seventh season after immense pressure on his position.

7 1/2 years and he learnt nothing that’s for sure.

7 1/2 years and he learnt nothing that’s for sure.

Gold

Good to see his delusion remains intact.

No doubt he wants the senior roach job in 2024 and if there’s anything we all know, because he’s a f**king good bloke, Mary always gets his way.

Latest posts