What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
My way of thinking is to support what we have and stop the negativity and criticism, How long is it since you guys have coached at this level. I believe we need a new coach however McGregor is who is doing the job. Lets support him and the club.
Interesting date you joined the forum Emu52.

One can only ask the obvious question.....hello Mr .....

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Just an outsiders point of view....have heard that the dragons can't afford to sack Mary. The way I see it you can't afford not to sack Mary. At the present time under the current coach and management you are having trouble attracting decent players (been linked with many but with not too much success) as a result you get desperate and are forced to pay "overs". There's very limited players available for 2017 but 2018 is a completely different kettle of fish as the salary cap increases significantly for 2018 and most of the player managers are holding off to get a slice of a much bigger pie for themselves and their players.
From what I saw of the Cutters grand final and match v Burleigh there was more "footy" played in those two games than the first grade side played all year under Mary's structures.
Surely you guys have nothing to lose by promoting J.D...at least you might get to see how many of these promising juniors might cut the grade throughout the year. I see 2017 as a pretty crucial year for you guys and another year of mediocrity may set you back for several more years given the player market heading into 2018. Cheers.

Bench
Just an outsiders point of view....have heard that the dragons can't afford to sack Mary. The way I see it you can't afford not to sack Mary. At the present time under the current coach and management you are having trouble attracting decent players (been linked with many but with not too much success) as a result you get desperate and are forced to pay "overs". There's very limited players available for 2017 but 2018 is a completely different kettle of fish as the salary cap increases significantly for 2018 and most of the player managers are holding off to get a slice of a much bigger pie for themselves and their players.
From what I saw of the Cutters grand final and match v Burleigh there was more "footy" played in those two games than the first grade side played all year under Mary's structures.
Surely you guys have nothing to lose by promoting J.D...at least you might get to see how many of these promising juniors might cut the grade throughout the year. I see 2017 as a pretty crucial year for you guys and another year of mediocrity may set you back for several more years given the player market heading into 2018. Cheers.
What is going on here, first we get bombarded by south sand now cronulla
The worst thing about this is that all make sense

Gareth67

First Grade
Gitano - what a classic ! A great example of Mary's warped football mind , to totally confuse the opposition , and by the looks of it , his own players .

The only thing that is missing are the flashing lights and ring of bells that you would find on a pin - ball machine - totally warped , just like his football logic .

gitano

Juniors
He's definitely unique, Gareth.
De Belin trying hard but can't find a gap, Rein running around with no purpose....at least we're consistent!

Last edited:

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Money is not the issue - the culture is jobs for the boys and arrogance.

The true story about Cleary will surface soon and it is going to make supporters even angrier as to how Management incompetently let the opportunity slip past - was all &/@/ because of McGreedy

The true story about Cleary will surface soon and it is going to make supporters even angrier as to how Management incompetently let the opportunity slip past - was all &/@/ because of McGreedy

Just tell us the story, Sheridan. It's an anonymous forum for crying out loud!

Ps you're by far one of the more credible posters on this forum. All respect.

Straight Shooter

getsmarty

Immortal

Hi Sheridan..any chance you can post in J.A...?

PerthDragon

Juniors

Well our club has no boundaries for incompetence it seems and can stuff up anything when it comes to coaching appointments.
Regardless looks like even after Mary is moved on one of these years, he will still be around to haunt us for years to come, even in name.... LoL.
How does this dick get an award named after him? Especially considering he has no faith in our juniors but would prefer to pay for outside players rather then promote from our junior system?? FMD
  • Paul McGregor NYC Player of the Year: Luciano Leilua
Ah Paul, your legacy will be legendary......Not!!
But we will feel the pain for years to come unfortunately.... because of you and our spineless board.

God help the Saints :rolleyes: