What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Price, Dice Price, new coach etc...

Mr Red

First Grade
Surely must be gone... Surely????

What more can it take... If last week was soft, what was that ?
Good to see Price this week at training saying the team was told to have a good look at themselves ....Worked miracles mr. Price

On a day when we honoured and paid respect to one of our greats, I'm just glad he wasn't there to see the dribble we served up.
Every player should be embarrassed , they have disrespected one of the legends of the club.

Last edited:

Dragonboyd

Juniors
PRICE YOU ARE DISGRACE TO THE NRL RESIGN
DICE PRICE AND SPLICE PRICE

Dice nice price cause we play like lice and our forwards are like mice and I'm gonna have a splice until Wayne from the knights restores us to our former heights, in reality we fishing for a coach but ain't getting no bites. BRING BACK THE WAYNE. UP UP CRONULLA!

pinkmoon

Juniors
Wayne Bennett cleaned us out. Staff, players, the lot. Expected something more from someone of his standing.

I just took exception to you heralding him.

Explain Geoff Toovey and Manly then? Des took the staff and recruitment officer, but the players wanted to stay and play the Eagles, the assistant took over and they made the GF the following year...

None the less, you are entitled to your opinion on Price.

saint.nick

Coach
hahahahhahaha it was well worked alex. And gypsy, don't go calling us uneducated, and implying we're a bunch of morons, when you can't even f**king realise that saying Wayne is responsible is the same as blaming him.

Mr Red

First Grade
Wayne is doing a bang up job at the Knights they don't want him just like Price.

Bigger problems behind the scene at the knights, how well would you do your job if you weren't getting paid?
I think that has something to do with it personally...

saint.nick

Coach
Bigger problems behind the scene at the knights, how well would you do your job if you weren't getting paid?

I agree, been thinking the same thing. Tinkler's nothing more than a dumb bogan.

Joely01

Bench
The easy thing would be to come on here and brag.
But I honestly hope price and doust walk out of your club on Monday for the supporters sake.
I have a few dragons mates, and I watch a lot of dragons games and price is so far out of his depth.
I don't blame him soulely I blame doust just as much, if not more.
I also don't think creagh is a captain.

Now if another supporter from another club can see this, it makes you wonder what the board of your club are seeing.

I hope you guys can turn it around with a fresh coach and CEO.
The supporters deserve a much better performance than the one you are currently seeing.

Mr Red

First Grade
The easy thing would be to come on here and brag.
But I honestly hope price and doust walk out of your club on Monday for the supporters sake.
I have a few dragons mates, and I watch a lot of dragons games and price is so far out of his depth.
I don't blame him soulely I blame doust just as much, if not more.
I also don't think creagh is a captain.

Now if another supporter from another club can see this, it makes you wonder what the board of your club are seeing.

I hope you guys can turn it around with a fresh coach and CEO.
The supporters deserve a much better performance than the one you are currently seeing.

Good post..

dragonreddy

Juniors

Heard Bennett got the full amount up front to go there ,but players aren't getting their dough ,quickest way to lose games dont' pay the troops.

Dea

Juniors
Nice guy or not, Price does not appear able to lead the players. It has been this way for over 2 years and there is no signs of anything different happening to our team unless we make changes. If we don't then the spoon is the only thing we will win this year

Daren

Juniors
You guys need to get Nathan Brown back there as coach and he sure would have passion for the red V and get rid of CEO and things will look up for you