What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Price, Dice Price, new coach etc...

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Let me clarify, I think he should be sacked. But not given a rope and tell him to neck himself. No one deserves that

Don't worry , I'm pretty sure you'd need a chin to hang yourself . Price would more than likely escape with little more than a grazed nose .

bottle

Coach
But all this comes with poor leadership from the coaches!!

This concerns me coming from you Gary as I suspect it's an indication of the true picture from closer to ground zero.

A lot of what Gypsy says is right I've no doubt, but 2.5 years down the track I think enough time has passed to start to look inwards and it ain't working.
We can't afford any more time under the current circumstances.
Time is now, this week. Chances are all used up.

I do lament at the level of criticism that people will stoop to though. Criticise the bloke, call for his sacking. Why the personal and vile attacks? I know people are frustrated, cause I am. But that stuff doesn't make anyone appear clever or tough. It reflects more on the poster than on Price.

Twenty10

Juniors
This concerns me coming from you Gary as I suspect it's an indication of the true picture from closer to ground zero.

A lot of what Gypsy says is right I've no doubt, but 2.5 years down the track I think enough time has passed to start to look inwards and it ain't working.
We can't afford any more time under the current circumstances.
Time is now, this week. Chances are all used up.

I do lament at the level of criticism that people will stoop to though. Criticise the bloke, call for his sacking. Why the personal and vile attacks? I know people are frustrated, cause I am. But that stuff doesn't make anyone appear clever or tough. It reflects more on the poster than on Price.

Harden up mate.

This is the lowest of low. Price is hopeless and has f**ked this club.
People are entitled to shit on him all they like.

bottle

Coach
Harden up mate.

This is the lowest of low. Price is hopeless and has f**ked this club.
People are entitled to shit on him all they like.
I can't stop them, but I don't have to like it.
And yes it is a low point.
I've tried to maintain an optimistic outlook, but I'm drained out.
It's time for action. Immediate action.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I can't stop them, but I don't have to like it.
And yes it is a low point.
I've tried to maintain an optimistic outlook, but I'm drained out.
It's time for action. Immediate action.

Spot on. Feel like this season is gone to be honest.

stiffmeister

Bench
images
oxo-large-wooden-spoon-400x302.jpg

Thats rock bottom

Guys, these spoons look the goods. If you like the natural ingrained feature, I'll go with it as it gives an earthy natural feel to it but I recommend that you rub a bit of flax seed oil to give it a natural shine or maybe use organic extra virgin olive oil.

stgill2001

Juniors
Guys, these spoons look the goods. If you like the natural ingrained feature, I'll go with it as it gives an earthy natural feel to it but I recommend that you rub a bit of flax seed oil to give it a natural shine or maybe use organic extra virgin olive oil.

Is that the type you guys got last year?

tumbidragon

First Grade
What have you lads gone over the last 2 seasons? Hand crafted?

Gomarchin

Juniors
How much more of this can we take?

Price finally has the team he wants but it appears the team doesn't want him...

TheRev

First Grade
100% gone was what i got told before the game, so after today its a bye bye Price and thank f**k.
Most exciting post ive seen in a long long time.. it will be 2 years too late, but its the first step towards the future.

Even an interim coach, right now I dont care, the guys need to hit the restart button, the season is still salvagable, but not for much longer.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Most exciting post ive seen in a long long time.. it will be 2 years too late, but its the first step towards the future.

Even an interim coach, right now I dont care, the guys need to hit the restart button, the season is still salvagable, but not for much longer.

Ricky Stuart come on down .

Divey

Juniors
The players are playing like a team of blokes that want the coach gone right now.
How did the Warriors play before their coach got the flick?
How did the Eels play before their coach gave himself the flick?
Do us a favour Mr. Price and please throw the towel in now, we've had enough.

Latest posts