What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack sheens

Should we sack sheens!?

• Yes

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • I dont care

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters

zombat

Juniors
SACK SHEENS NOW!

for 4 years he's promised every year will be another building year

* besides playing John Morris as a half back for 2 1/2 years before admitting he was wrong
* refuses to play players in their correct positions
- half back's playing full back
- back rower's playing as props
*crappy recruitment and retention
*woeful; deadset POOR team selections.
- goes into a game with 2 props under injury clouds, so has a bench of 2 utilities a backrower and a prop!

The list goes on and on..
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ITS TIME TO GO SHEENS

sando88

Not a Moderator
let me question ur question wit another question, has we ever had a better coach?

NO

so lets keep him. he aussie coach so he best in nrl mate

sando88

Not a Moderator
r u jokin
no1 gonna agree on u
yeh so sheens not gettin good results atm
but he been best we ever had
wat lamb ever done he betrayed us
b4 u say sack sheens who gonna replace him ay sum nobody
p.s. i tigers fan n dont badmouth me, if u gonna badmouth sum1 make it parra or dragons fans ok

backdoor

Juniors
I would not be surprised to see Cronulla eventually sign him to replace Stuart.
The Sharks have a delightful habit of signing dud Australian Rep Coaches, then there is also the chance to again work with the next Cooper Cronk.

Bench
I would not be surprised to see Cronulla eventually sign him to replace Stuart.
The Sharks have a delightful habit of signing dud Australian Rep Coaches, then there is also the chance to again work with the next Cooper Cronk.
Wish they would take him now with his love child Morris and Collis,selecting Morris at 7 again,is deadset laughable,see ya later Tim.:x

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I voted no, and it's not because I want him to stay per se. I wanted him gone at the end of 2006, as did quite a few people. However he has one year left on his contract and there's no point paying two people to do one job. Barring a premiership, he won't be extended again.

When you win 6 games in a row with a 6 and 7 combination that has turned your season around, why suddenly break that combination when your fullback gets injured?

As much as I respect him as a coach and for all his achievements this is one move I can not comprehend or forgive.

Bringing Robert Lui up at such a vital stage of the season has wrecked our season, not the kid's fault, but I am sure we could have found a fullback in our lower grades.

BUT>>>>>>> in saying that how many sides have lost their back three in game of rugby league?

Pretty tough.

Hanbury
Pritchard
Lawrence
Collis
Ayshford

Benj
Moltz

That would backline would have served us far better against the Titans.

Oh well another year of frustration.

Bubbles

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I voted to sack him because it shoud have been done long ago but in reality i just dont care anymore. The f.w cant possibly f.u WT anymore than he has. 1 more season cant hurt much more than he already has. I no longer go to the games, I'm iffy about even watching them on Foxtel and my passion remains dulled whilst ever he is there at the helm.

I just figure why continue to get upset? If the WT board and the CEO think everything is fine and let him get away with things- why bother? We have said it all here in the forum and exposed his hypocrisy, cronysim and favouritism but nobody in power at WT ever says anything- they shafted Longmuir when he tried to do something. Let them all rot together I say.

I feel sorry for the players- yes, all the players- even the duds we poke fun at- why are they made to take responsibility and Teflon glides away without any mud thrown at him.

Last edited:

zombat

Juniors
time for a change.
This coach has a stranglehold in the club, and can get away with whatever he wants.
Need someone who actually reports to the board instead of the other way around.

macnaz

Staff member
I voted to sack him because it shoud have been done long ago but in reality i just dont care anymore. The f.w cant possibly f.u WT anymore than he has. 1 more season cant hurt much more than he already has. I no longer go to the games, I'm iffy about even watching them on Foxtel and my passion remains dulled whilst ever he is there at the helm.

I just figure why continue to get upset? If the WT board and the CEO think everything is fine and let him get away with things- why bother? We have said it all here in the forum and exposed his hypocrisy, cronysim and favouritism but nobody in power at WT ever says anything- they shafted Longmuir when he tried to do something. Let them all rot together I say.

I feel sorry for the players- yes, all the players- even the duds we poke fun at- why are they made to take responsibility and Teflon glides away without any mud thrown at him.
Well Said..

nyx

Juniors
I think the whole place needs a broom put through it. Especially in the coaching and recruitment areas

I have my doubts though that the club can afford to pay out the final year of Sheens's contract so I think we're stuck with him for one more season at least.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
If that's the team that takes the field against the Dogs...than the guy is a complete farkwit. What's the f**king point in playing Collis and J-Mo...

Go f**k yourself Tim !!!

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I personally think Royce is ready to make the step up.

I'm pretty sure Royce will make the step OUT with Teflon. They're 'pea's in a pod' those 2- they work well together and cover each others back. But- have they been a success and should Royce be considered? NO!!! His defensive work was pathetic for years on end and Sheens protected him when anywhere else he would have been out the door. Nor has Simmons made any effort to differentiate himself from Sheens- so if Sheens is failing you have to say Simons is too.

PS I trust your saying that for a stir.............

Davester

Juniors

Pretty much this above posts sums up how I feel about this all, well said. :clap:

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
This piss weak individual doesn't even have the guts to announce the team on the WTV ? Where is the video ? Front up and tell us what's doing. It's easy when you are winning, isn't it...... you f**king turd.

Latest posts