What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack soward

Mr Red

First Grade
Soward forever a Red V legend, The End.

sweet jesus :shock::shock:

ok reality check:

Red V Legend: Provan, Gasnier, Walsh, Langlands etc etc...

yes soward tried his guts out for the club MOST of the time... but hardly a legend. I am thankful for his efforts but i doubt i will be talking about his status at the club in 10 years time.... like you would a legend.

Minh

First Grade
sweet jesus :shock::shock:

ok reality check:

Red V Legend: Provan, Gasnier, Walsh, Langlands etc etc...

yes soward tried his guts out for the club MOST of the time... but hardly a legend.

legend based on what he's achieved and delivered to us long suffering fans at the Mightiest club, not in ability as those you mentioned. To me he is a legend, good luck to him and his big Penny Panthers contract sets him up nicely for life.;-)

BennyV

Referee
Exactly best comment on the thread, bit of perspective. Widdop isn't the answer to all of our problems. Thanks jonesy for restoring my faith, I was starting to think all the bloggers are back biting whingers, who probably never passed a ball.

Come on, don't let your opinion waiver, we'll prove you right again soon enough!

dragonrickjs

Juniors
Another week another piss poor performance from soward. It is becoming comical. Seriously how can anyone defend him this week??

BennyV

Referee
I now wholeheartedly condone the making of this thread. I dont care who is brought up to replace him, if Soward is playing first grade next week, there are huge issues. The amount of times when he got the ball and looked lost was disgraceful, let alone the times he just needed to run forward to get us on the front foot. And his ability to find the fullback with every kick must have Gould wanting to shoot himself...he's all yours Penrith!