What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Stuart or lose our team!

redback

Bench
Ahhh sorry I keep getting you mixed up with the other wrist slitter Redback.

Keep your head buried in the sand coolumsharkie. Pretend everything is going well. Amuse yourself with the notion that Stuart is the answer and that elusive premiership is coming soon. Keep telling yourself that the fans will keep turning up week in week out. Now wake up, your dreaming!

Keep your head buried in the sand coolumsharkie. Pretend everything is going well. Amuse yourself with the notion that Stuart is the answer and that elusive premiership is coming soon. Keep telling yourself that the fans will keep turning up week in week out. Now wake up, your dreaming!

Are you really Elliott looking for a new gig?

OMG just had another thought - Are you Gould Trolling?

redback

Bench
Redback is deadset giving DS a run for his money as the biggest wrist slitting dope on here.

FMD what a loser.

This coming from someone who created at least 100 threads telling us how much he hated Kimmorley, and appears to have an unatural fixation with Barrett.

Now there's your loser!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This coming from someone who created at least 100 threads telling us how much he hated Kimmorley,!

You idiot, there were heaps more than a hundred & theres plenty more to come.

& my fixation with barrett is nothing more than the fact that the Sharks were able to bring a superstar to the club.

Red back or Red V ? Hard to tell!

redback

Bench
You idiot, there were heaps more than a hundred & theres plenty more to come.

& my fixation with barrett is nothing more than the fact that the Sharks were able to bring a superstar to the club.

Red back or Red V ? Hard to tell!

Superstar??? You are joking. Above average first grader maybe. If he is a superstar, what do you call Inglis, Lockyer Thurston????

coolumsharkie

Referee
Barrett would have won us the game if he didn't go off injured, he was clearly the best half on the field by a long way.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He was on, for the majority of the game Coolum. Played ok, but he is not our saviour.

The Stains were there for the taking, No one stepped up in our side when it counted. Those last tackle options from Green with 10 to go were crazy... Who kicks early in the tackle count when you have limited stets left in a match????

We had our chances even with Green as the playmaker (Spoiler) BTW. You really have to know your game of footy to see these things though redback, it's not your fault.

redback

Bench
The Stains were there for the taking, No one stepped up in our side when it counted. Those last tackle options from Green with 10 to go were crazy... Who kicks early in the tackle count when you have limited stets left in a match????

We had our chances even with Green as the playmaker (Spoiler) BTW. You really have to know your game of footy to see these things though redback, it's not your fault.

You don't learn about the game from collecting Tazo's Coolum. By the way have you got the Barrett one yet?

coolumsharkie

Referee
No thats right Redback, you learn it by playing the game in juniors, being around people that run football clubs etc.... I've always said that RL isn't rocket science but some people fail at grasping normal concepts of it.

Like I said, it's not your fault.

redback

Bench
No thats right Redback, you learn it by playing the game in juniors, being around people that run football clubs etc.... I've always said that RL isn't rocket science but some people fail at grasping normal concepts of it.

Like I said, it's not your fault.

You mean fantasy football right? It doesn't count Coolum.

Ive played and coached at a decent level. So what?? Some of the best football brains have probably never laced on a boot at a decent level. Ray Warren comes to mind.

carcharias

Immortal
ray is a tv star not a fuggen footy brain.
jesus!

he says good players are good players.

it is neck and neck redback and Dragonslayer.

redback

Bench
ray is a tv star not a fuggen footy brain.
jesus!

he says good players are good players.

it is neck and neck redback and Dragonslayer.

Have you ever talked football with him? I guess not. But don't let that stop you from making uninformed comments Carcharias.

coolumsharkie

Referee
You mean fantasy football right? It doesn't count Coolum.

Ive played and coached at a decent level. So what?? Some of the best football brains have probably never laced on a boot at a decent level. Ray Warren comes to mind.

Perhaps I should have put e.g instead of etc, what i'm trying to tell you is that the game was there for the taking even after we dropped our best half and we still kept the Stains to 10 points, even with Green (True to name) calling the last plays. FMD do you want me to type it in brial.

Barrett stays we (probability factor high) win.

FMFD

redback

Bench
Perhaps I should have put e.g instead of etc, what i'm trying to tell you is that the game was there for the taking even after we dropped our best half and we still kept the Stains to 10 points, even with Green (True to name) calling the last plays. FMD do you want me to type it in brial.

Barrett stays we (probability factor high) win.

FMFD

Whatever. You mean brail right?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
He was on, for the majority of the game Coolum. Played ok, but he is not our saviour.
Well so far he is the form NSW 5/8 & doing great for only 3 games back in the NRL.

I hope his injury isnt bad because our future is farked if we lose him. Do you disagree with statement Redback? We are f**ked if we lose him through injury?

Well so far he is the form NSW 5/8 & doing great for only 3 games back in the NRL.

I hope his injury isnt bad because our future is farked if we lose him. Do you disagree with statement Redback? We are f**ked if we lose him through injury?

Oh really.

We've scored 5 tries in 3 games.

Actually 4 in 3 games whilst he's been on the field.

That's dominating?

We're in form?